Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Alexis actually showed a moment of shock as her cards were returned again.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:08 am

"Don't be surprised. I am the daughter of Alexis Rhodes after all, and that is someone you are disgracing very much by copying her! Splendid Rose, Mist Wurm, it's time you showed her the wrath of the Yuki family and what we do to the people who disgrace us!" Jessica ordered, as the two monsters with a combined ATK of 4700 attacked Alexis at full force.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Alexis throw her arms in front of her as the attacks hit draining her Life Points to only 1800.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:13 pm

"Be honest and truthful with me! Are you really my mother, or was my gut really correct that you are disgracing her memory, because from what I know, she died years ago!" Jessica ordered, not happy in the slightest, wanting the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:34 pm

"In one since I am and in one since I am not. But as a duelist I am her." Alexis explained vaguely but firmly.
"If you have no further moves end you turn." She demanded flatly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm

"I'm not done. I never really summoned a monster, and you're very lucky I didn't summon this monster on my previous main phase! Cyber Harpie Lady!" Jessica declared, as one of Mai Valentine's signature monsters appeared in all it's glandour. (1800/800) "My deck doesn't just contain Mist Valley cards. I'm the Queen of the Winds! Then I'll play two cards from my hand face-down, and end my turn, saying that my gut was dead on. You are disgracing the Yuki legacy by mocking my mother!" She yelled, now really enraged by the nerve of who is controlling this mockery.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:43 pm

"Mocking your mother? I am ever bit the duelist she was. Draw!" She pulled a card from her Deck.
"I play Graceful Charity. I draw three cards then discard two." She explained before tossing out Djinn Curse Enchanter of Rituals and Djinn Presider of Rituals .

"Pot of Greed lets me draw two more cards." Alexis did a double draw.
"Now I'll resummon Cyber Tutu (1000 ATK)." The youthful ballerina reemerged into the spotlight.

"Next I play Fusion Recovery, returning Polymerization and Cyber Prima from my Graveyard to my hand. Followed by activating the Field Spell card Ritual Sanctuary." Their surroundings changed to become like a church.

"Now by discarding a Spell Card from our hand we can add a Ritual Spell Card from our Decks or Graveyards to our Hands. So I'll discard a card-" Alexis explained discarding Polymerization.
"-to add Machine Angel Ritual from my Deck to my Hand. With it I can tribute monsters in my hand who's levels are equal to or more then the level of a Cyber Angel monster in my hand to summon it. But by removing from play Djinn Curse Enchanter of Rituals and Djinn Presider of Rituals in my Graveyard they can replace the tribute. So now I Ritual Summon my strongest monster, Cyber Angel Dakini (2700 ATK)!" A four armed women appeared clad in armor. Her upper hands wielded a sword each while her lower hands grasp a lance.

"When Dakini is summoned you must choose a monster on your side of the field to be destroyed. Which will it be?" Alexis demanded firmly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 pm

"You're still not the same. Sorry, my Harpie. Our time must be cut short. But don't think you've won. Cause the war is just getting started." Jessica declared, as her Harpie got destroyed, with a shocked look on her face.

(Sorry about the lack of originality there. I'm still in shock from the Cowboys beating the Saints, something that should never have happened.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 pm

(Umm...yes...how tragic lol.)

"Since Djinn Curse Enchanter of Rituals was used in the Ritual Summon of Dakini the effects of all Synchro Monsters will be negated as long as Dakini remains face-up on the field. Now Dakini attacks Mist Wurm, and Cyber Tutu attacks you directly." Alexis stated as the Cyber Angel bared her swords against the giant worm and the ballerina leaped over the monsters aiming to land a kick on Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:15 pm

"Did you really think I wouldn't be expecting that? I'll allow Cyber Tutu, but for your angel, meet SAKURETSU ARMOR!" Jessica yelled, smirking as her wurm almost got destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:48 pm

(This is going to be so anti-climatic it won't even be funny.)

Alexis' eyes when wide for a second as her strongest monster was destroyed. Determined not to give in she picked another card from her hand.
"I chain the Quick-Play Spell card Prima Light tributing Cyber Tutu to summon Cyber Prima (2300 ATK). And I'll have her attack Splendid Rose." The Cyber Tutu was replaced by an adult ballerina that leaped forward to deliver a kick to the plant monster.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:00 pm

(Well then, let's cut to more of the dramatics now, shall we? I'll definetly have Jessica fall way behind now. Just have an attack restricter and we'll be in business.)

~I'm running out of options right now. Other than Mist Wurm, none of my other cards are as strong as that one there. And I know mother's deck better than anyone, as I've dueled with her millions of times, as she's helped me work on my deck in the past.~ Jessica thought, now sweating and fearing what might happen if she decided to declare an attack as the damage went through as her rose was wilted.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 pm

"One card face-down. Turn end." Alexis concluded her turn setting the last card in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:13 pm

~Here goes nothing...~ Jessica thought as she drew, and got a panicked look in her eyes. ~This isn't good. I need to take a chance.~ She thought as she looked at her wurm. "Mist Wurm, attack her Cyber Prima." She ordered, expecting the worst.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:26 pm

"Trap card open! Negate Attack!" A warp appeared in space swallowing the attack.

(Yeah that's the best I could think of.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:28 pm

"I've got nothing right now." Jessica said, reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:11 pm

"Then it's my move. Draw!" She grabbed another card from her deck.
"I activate Card of Sanctity. We draw from our Decks until we hold six cards." She drew six more times.

"Now I activate Fulfillment of the Contract, paying 800 Life Points to revive Dakini (2700 ATK)" Alexis Life Points were now 1000 as the Cyber Angel revived.

"I summon Cyber Petit Angel (300 ATK). When it is summoned I can add another Machine Angel Ritual from my Deck to my hand. Now with Machine Angel Ritual I sacrifice Cyber Petit Angel and the Djinn Precogster of Rituals in my hand to summon Cyber Angel Idaten (1600 ATK). When Idaten is summoned I can add a Spell Card from my Graveyard to my hand." Alexis explained reclaiming Machine Angel Ritual.

"Now for battle! Dakini attacks Mist Wurm. Paving the way for Idaten and Prima to attack directly." Alexis commanded her monsters into battle.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 am

Jessica's eyes widened, as she took a huge hit to her LP.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:06 am

Alexis felt a bit more confident at finally getting an attack in. She's learned alot.
"Since Djinn Precogster of Rituals was used for the Ritual Summon of and Idaten inflicted Battle Damage to your Life Points, you must discard one card from your hand. I set two cards face-down and end my turn." She concluded as two face-downs appeared before her leaving her with only Machine Angel Ritual in her hand.

"Turn end." Alexis concluded sternly.

Jessica:2800
Alexis:1000
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 am

Jessica breathed heavily as she really sweated the next draw, as she knew that it would decide the duel, as she discarded one of her Gather Your Minds from her hand. ~It all comes down to this. But... what if I don't draw the right card? I will have let my best friend down. But there's something suspicious going on with "mother"... I need to ask.~ She thought as she turned to Alexis. "Tell me, why do whoever sent you want Mahad so desperately? And is my brother alive or not?" She asked, not touching her deck, waiting for an answer, knowing full well her emotions could effect the draw.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 pm

"I do not know the reasons beyond it being the only reason I live. As for Alex, there is a search being conducted for him also. There is still a good chance that he is alive." Alexis explained patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:51 pm

"What about father?" Jessica asked, still suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:59 pm

"He is alive in the same since that I am alive." Alexis stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:03 pm

"No way... I thought you guys had died years ago..." Jessica said, dropping her cards as the bird wings started to retract back into her back as she was completely speechless for words. "How could this be? How can this not be a dream?" She added, quietly, in extreme doubt.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm

"Our former forms disappeared years ago. Now if you have inherited my pride as a duelist make your move!" Alexis demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   An Experimental Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: