Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

/wave :D wasssup!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane Sthar

Kane Sthar

/wave :D wasssup! Empty
PostSubject: /wave :D wasssup!   /wave :D wasssup! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:56 am

Sooooo what i miss? o.O lol
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: /wave :D wasssup!   /wave :D wasssup! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Alot. lol.

Fayt seems to be away at the moment so it's really just been Frank, Koten, and myself. Hopefully he'll come back soon.

The current mini-plot seems to be about finding feathers to save Jessica from Dark Simorgh.

As for the main plot, you may wish to post in "Calamity Trigger - Overwhelming Darkness" for when Fayt gets back.
Back to top Go down
Kane Sthar

Kane Sthar

PostSubject: Re: /wave :D wasssup!   /wave :D wasssup! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:42 pm

sure if someone can give me a decently outlined idea of whats going on in that storyline i have no problem jumping into the story
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: /wave :D wasssup!   /wave :D wasssup! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 pm

In the mini-plot they are about to go to one of the Duel Monster Spirit Worlds from a park. In the main plot so far it is Dark Signers challenging the main characters to duels. For the main plot just post your character doing something mundane and they'll jump him (from my understanding).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /wave :D wasssup!   /wave :D wasssup! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/wave :D wasssup!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: