Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back, back again...!

Go down 
+2
Seth Drakemore
Minato Belmont
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Back, back again...! Empty
PostSubject: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:02 am

Pretty much what it says.

I shall be active once again in the upcoming days (after Xmas), so be ready! Razz

Oh, and yes, Kai will once more become my center role, for now. His profile, deck, and other such things will be updated shortly.

Update:

There will also be a new ranking usage, as you can see from the stars.

A few random thoughts....

What if Kai was female?
Back, back again...! 67676711
Kai Blackdragoon is the perverted and joking duelist of the fanon GX/5D universe, though his personality is more pitched in the GX verse. He amuses himself (and the world) by flirting with most of the females, and generally putting a stopper on most angsty things ("Dude, emo-boy say what?") Yet, what if he was a girl? Kairi Blackdragoon, one that is a very much red-streaked pony-tailed woman. One that is rather bouncy. Cue teh epic lulz and chaos.

What would happen if Haruhi met Fayt?
Back, back again...! 45754611
Unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

A bit of lulz is lulzy!
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 am

We await your return, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:29 am

WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW IN HELLS NAME WOULD KAI TURN INTO A GIRL!?!?!?!? THAT'S MESSED UP!!!!

Good that you're still among the li-errr....better o3o so you're not gonna die on us, are you?
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:32 am

Yay! You're coming back, you're coming back~

And those two scenarios made me laugh really hard. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Well actually with modern medicine and surgical procedures, Kai could indeed become a "women", though I don't believe it will be exactly what he means. What? I'm just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:28 pm

I've been having trouble getting on-line recently, but with luck that will be rectified after the holidays.

But regardless welcome back. Hope your feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:58 am

welcome back kai. you too mahad. And also, merry christmas one day late
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:30 am

I haz returned?

Kinda! Razz

I'll be on for a few hours starting at 00:30 - London time (use Google XD). I'll see you all then! Btw: Kai as a girl? You forget I grew watching "Ranma 1/2" (old anime, the main character turns into a girl at the splash of water) so I found it funny as all hell. Anyway, got a new Xbox, new account, and a ton of other stuff for Xmas, so yaaay.

New Account-: "ZeroCalamity"

Yes, it is gold >.> and yes, it does have -very- low Gamerscore, but it -is- brand new.

What can I say XD I was moar of a PC gamer.

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back, back again...!   Back, back again...! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back, back again...!
Page 1 of 1