Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

As they slept, Jessica was having trouble sleeping. Not from fear of Dark Simorgh, but the sound of her brother's snoring being unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:57 am

Kotan was still awake, and picked up his pillow, and threw it at alex. He muttered "Shut up alex." He lay back in the bed, trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 am

Alex slept through that, unphased by the pillow hitting him.

*That actually happened to me. When I was moving from one house to another, my family and I were in a hotel room all together, and I would not stop snoring! Even with a pillow on me!*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:07 am

Kotan sighed and tried to sleep through the snoring. It wasn't working that well though.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Within a minute, Jessica had enough of the noise, and physically decided to stop the noise by kicking her brother off the bed, with him sleeping on the floor, which was very much less comfortable, and actually stopped the noise as he landed face first.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Kotan laughed quietly and curled up on the bed, and began to doze off, but he wasn't gonna snore, as he did not want a pillow thrown at his face.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:29 pm

After that, the snoring ceased and peace was returned once again.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Kotan smiled in his sleep, as he was having a good dream.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:10 pm

*Should we let someone else in now?*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:48 am

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:34 am

As sunlight rose Mahad walked down the sidewalk as cars raced by stirring up leaves. As he made the turn to Koten's place he felt morning due drip from the tree above. He approached the door he wondering if Koten was up yet. He yawned for a second not entirely awake himself before he knocked.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 am

Kotan was up and he went to the door. He opened it and smiled. He said "Hey Mahad. Come on in. Me and Alex need to talk to you about something. Its really important."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 pm

"I'll explain Koten." Alex's voice rang in as he saw his best friend, human-wise. "It's Jessica. She's being possessed at times with the spirit of Simorgh, but not the birds of Ancestry or Divinity. I'm talking about Dark Simorgh, the evil counterpart to those two birds." He said, concerned about his sister.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:42 am

"Another monster like Brionic?" Mahad pondered. This wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear first thing in the morning. But at least it woke him up. Mahad clenched his hand into a fist. How dare a duel spirit do this to Jessica.
"What has it done?" He asked looking to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Kotan said "Well, so far nothing serious. I was dueling her and dark simorgh took over. Said it would destroy us." He rubbed his palms together and said "Using hermos, i was able to get us into the duel monster spirit world. We got a feather from one of the simorghs. We just need to get another feather." He then said "I can't survive in that realm. Every time i go there, i can only last 30 minutes or so. Red eyes needs to talk over, so i can still survive."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 pm

"Worst yet, it's taking over when she gets really scared, like when one of her friends or I get hurt. Dark Simorgh feeds off her fear, and the only thing to expel him is to get feathers from both the other birds. We're halfway there, and this seems worse than Brionac." Alex continued, still concerned.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Mahad walked in the room closing the door behind him. He looked to see the others worried faced and felt concerned. He then stopped to think for a moment.
"How did you get to the Duel Monster's Spirit World in the first place?' He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Alex fell face first into the floor in surprise at Mahad's reaction. "Didn't Koten just say it?" He said, still face down in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"Forgive me. Still to early in the morning to think clearly. What I meant to say was how did you know to use Hermos, or did Hermos call to you?" Mahad clarified.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Kotan said "You forget Mahad. I'm more then just human. I have the soul of a digimon, so i also think a bit like one. But its not just that. Ever since i first got Hermos, he has been advising me and red eyes. He's the reason i know how to get to the duel monster spirit world. It was like a subconscious whisper. I knew how to do it, but i didn't realize until later it must have been hermos."

Kotan yawned and said "I'm still recuperating. I used a lot of energy when we transported to the duel monster spirit world, due to manifesting Hermos, and staying in the duel monster spirit world, while i was still in control."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 pm

"Makes sense. We can only hope Hermos knows where the other feather is. Do you think you'll have the strength to go to the Duel Monsters world again safely?" Mahad asked concerned. He saw Koten's fatigue and was worried about his health. He wanted to help Jessica but not at the cost of hurting a friend.
"Or..." He stopped pulling one of his decks from his pocket.
"-if one Legendary Dragon knows their location maybe they all do." He pondered.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:18 am

Kotan said "I'm not sure. When i go to the duel monster spirit world, i can't last. Since i have the soul of a duel monster in me, my human soul doesn't last long in there. So, whenever i go there, red eyes needs to be in control. And Hermos didn't guide us. We found one of the simorghs on our own. Maybe, however, another duel monster spirit could help. But i don't know how to contact any."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Alex looked at Kotan with a bit of confusion. ~So if he had Red-Eyes in his soul to survive, how were Jessica and I able to get there unscathed?~ He thought, completely lost in the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 am

Kotan said "You know, i wonder how alex and jess could survive there, but i couldn't." Kotan pondered this and said "Maybe its because i fused with red eyes. My soul joined his, making my soul unstable if i enter that world."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:23 am

~He must be some kind of mind reader!~ Alex thought, taken aback at the sudden comments of Kotan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next