Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 pm

OOC: /facepalm what the frick did i say about OO-oh forget it XD anyways, i dont think you guys know this since you haven't gone to the Dark Eternity forum (link should be somewhere in the general discussion forum....darketernity.forum-motion.com), but he's in the hospital. First it was an infection in his balls, but then....well, this post of his from December 3rd should answer your questions.

"Yeah, it really does.

I have been getting immense testicular and chest/back pain for the last few days, thus I've been in hospital more times than I can count. I'm scheduled to have a Sound Scan done on my testicles, and one on my heart. Oh, let's not forget the 24-hour test I need to do on Tuesday for my heart too. Am I going to die any time soon?

No idea, but let us see what happens."

he did swing by dark eternity a few days ago and shane asked us to swing by yugioh and he said he would :I so sorry but we'll have to leave this storyline on hold until we get word from leon again.

btw, the last post WAS from leon :I so one of you guys have to post to indicate his characters to take action with the teams
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 am

I only need one more teammate, and I think I know who. Sapphire thought as he searched the grounds. He then spotted him with a black-haired guy. That's the person who completed Exodia in the exam duels.

"Rutherford I believe." He said to Fayt.
______
"Do you remember the guy who summoned that 5000 ATK monster during the exam duel? We'll split up and see if we can find him." Jade stated to Mimi.

(OOC: Okay, this should finish the three teams. I might have to make an NPC team since we really need four. On an unrelated note, what happened to the forum last night? I couldn't access it for awhile.)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 am

"Indeed..."

Fayt turned to the speaking duelist and arched his eyebrow, crossing his arms as he studied the male,

"You want something...?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&

Kai yawned as he kicked back against one of the carefully placed trees, his pigtail waving in the rough wind. He was excited about the duels ahead, but hadn't gotten much sleep.

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 am

"I am Sapphire Peguses." He said extending his hand.
"But let's just jump straight to the point. Do you intend to compete in the academy's upcoming tournament?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 am

"Pleasure." replied Fayt as he shook the gestured hand, nodding.

"Indeed I do. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 am

"Seth Drakemore and myself happen to need a third contestant. We'll be going up against the academy's best. Would you be interested?" Sapphire suggested firmly.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:46 am

"Hmm..."

Fayt arched a single eyebrow at the boy before nodding stiffly, his voice sharply speaking,

"Indeed I would be."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 am

"Perfect. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to inform Drakemore." Sapphire politely dismissed himself heading back to the Obelisk Blue dorms.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 am

"Ummmm......" Mimi put her index fingers to the side of her head, thinking hard before letting out a heavy sigh. "I can't really remember him. Sorry..." Shaking her head, she put on a determined face. "We'll just have to look for someone! I just hope the sign-ups aren't too late!"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 am

"He is a black haired guy with a pony tail. I'll check the dorms you look outside." Jade insisted.

(OOC: I figured I'd let Mimi find Kai so I don't have all the fun.)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 am

"Okay!!!" Mimi said as she ran outside. "Ummm....black hair with ponytail...." she muttered, looking around. "Why would a guy have a ponytail anyways?" She tilt her head in confusion before she stopped, seeing two boys: one with long, white hair, and the other with......

"BLACK HAIR WITH A PONYTAIL!" Mimi exclaimed before running to him. "Hey,hey, hey! Can you join our team, mister?!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 am

"Eh?"

Kai blinked and looked at the girl before scratching his cheek,

"Sure, why not?"

He then paused and suddenly looked very serious,

"By the way, it's a pigtail."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:21 pm

"Ehhhhhh?" Mimi said before looking at him. Soon, multiple chibis of
mimi started poking him. "But Jade said a pony tail. It has to be a ponytail, not a pigtail!"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Sapphire arrived at the door to Seth's oversize room and knocked feeling a bit pleased with himself.

(OOC: The other two teams need only decide their dueling orders, then we can time skip to the tournament.)
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:33 pm

The door slowly opened, and a suited man stood at the door. From the slim-framed glasses and short brown hair, one could tell this was Seth Drakemore's right hand man, Pierre.

"Ah, Mr. Peguses. Mr. Drakemore has been wondering how your search has gone, please come in."

As he opened the door, the black marble and darkened feaures of the Drakemore suite were revealed, Seth sitting upon a large, leather chair facing a window, a favorite location of his.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:21 pm

"A bit overdone. Could use some more color." He said looking around the room.
"But regardless, I thought you might like to know that I found a teammate for us. His name is Fayt, you might remember him completing Exodia during the exams." Sapphire explained.
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 pm

"Fayt Rutherford."

A single exclamation from Drakemore was the only reaction, he barely acknowledged Sapphire's existence.

"Interesting. I don't see any other team giving us much trouble. Excellent choice."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:00 am

Same as always I see. Sapphire thought at Drakemore response, or lack there of.

"Though if you wish to see his dueling skills yourself. Perhaps you can challenge him to a duel. We do have to decide the dueling order after all. Winner goes first, loser goes last? Middle spot's fine with me."

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2