Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Kizai chuckled, smiling down at Shuho and said "Oh, I have much more than those old parts, Shuho...".And as he was speaking, he moved forward to the door of the old building. When he reached and grasped the doorknob, he twisted left two times and right three times, then an electronic-sounding voice said, 'Please state name and group name show identification...' Kizai took out a business card that was around his neck on a string, but it was completely different than the one Shuho received: It had only one side, which was the Machine King, along with several numbers, possibly a code. Then the old man stated while holding the card in front of the doorknob "Kizai Kukuo Milton, Ra Yellow Dorm". The electronic voice said 'Welcome back Kizai,' and the door opened, inside the old building was a few old rooms, a few old walls and a security lock on the other side of the door... as Kizai stepped forward, he said to something "Let one person in without questioning..." and then the security systems on the door shut down (for as long as Shuho needs to get in), then Kizai put numbers into a hidden security system on the wall. A trap door opened and Kizai proceeded to move down the steps, hoping Shuho would follow...
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 am

"I see."

Kai nodded to himself as he declared his first draw, slipping into first turn without another word. His eyes trailed over the six cards. There were a few that had caught his eye, but most of them seemed to be cards he wouldn't normally use. Either way, he had to try. Thus he held up a card and placed it into the monster zone, speaking

"I summon Lord of D (1200/110)"

A flash ran over the area as the man like beast was summoned. The Blackdragoon held up another card and continued, placing it within a spell slot

"Next I activate Flute of Summoning Dragon on Lord of D, which allows me to summon up to two Dragon-Type monsters from my hand, to the field. Thus I summon Luster Dragon #2 (2400/1400) into battle" He finished as he watched the dragon spring alive with a almost tired yawn. With that done Kai nodded and then held up one last card

"I'll end with a single facedown card. Your move."

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Seeing as the deck is presumed to be a random one spawned from my mind, and the storyline - I've decided I'd give him mostly "basic" cards and spells, with very few specific types. Expect him to get stumped quite a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:51 am

Shuho followed him inside, looking around in amazement at everything Kizai had. The Security System wasn't like anything he'd seen in Satellite, and he had so many things inside. "Man, ya really outdid yourself here, huh?" he said with a grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Security Officer drew his card and looked at his hand. "I'll summon Future Samurai in attack mode!" A samurai in white with his eyes covered appeared on the field. (LV:4 Atk:1600) "Next, I activate Supervise! This is an equip card for Gemini monsters that grants them their effect without being summoned twice. For now, I attack your Lord of Dragons!"
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Kizai chuckled, as he barricaded the trap door with the pipe and
chains. "It's just a precation, in case someone intrudes. I don't want any theives coming in and take my Secret Store's superior surplus." Kizai chuckled again at his wit with words. Kizai flipped a lightswitch, and as the light turned on, they saw many shelves filled with hundreds of spare parts. From old cables to Duel Runner helmets, and one of the shelves were dedicated for blueprint books, most of which were filled with original designs.

"I have a lot of time on my hands, Shuho." Kizai said has he made his way to the bookshelf collecting a few books "Let me just get some of these off the shelf and we can g-" and just has he grasped the last book, a few photographs fell from the book, as he accidently picked up an old photo album. "M-my, how did those g-get there?"

((The photos are of:

1. A boy in a red uniform and a girl in a blue uniform [the back of the photo says 'Gone, but not forgotten' in fresh ink]

2. A boy with a yellow uniform, with short, trimmed, black hair holding up a Duel Monsters card clear into the camera's lens [The back of the photo says 'Before the trip' in fresh ink, the initals 'K.K.M' but the ink is older, and a small note that says 'DA 4-ev-R' in fresh ink]))

((The photos can be examined by Shuho if he wants to))
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Shuho looked at the two pictures. He ran his hand across one before he turned to her. "D.A. Is that the Duel Academy?" he asked, wonding about what it meant. "Did somethin' happen to these guys?"
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Kizai sighed in a depressed tone, looking down at the photographs. "It's what happened to -me-, Shuho..." Kizai said with a sad tone of voice, "And I guess I had a little amount of time with my friends. These are the only memories I have of Alex and Jessica." Kizai chuckled lightly, nostalgia coming over him, "I remember that Alex was proud to wear the red dorm uniform, like his father before him..." A tear formed in his eye as he said that."I was such a clumsy kid back then, but my machine expertise has grown alot in the past few decades" The old man wiped the tears from his face..."I know they are alive somewhere...please Shuho, do me a favor..." the old man pleaded, "Please find at least one of them...and tell them I've returned...I may have changed on the outside, but K.K.M is still inside..."

((This may lead to Kizai crossing over to another story, but I think it will work))
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:30 pm

"Alex... and Jessica..." Shuho said as he looked at them. "I'll keep that in mind, but I'll never be able to find em without some wheels." He smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'll find em someday. THat's a promise, and payment for you fixin' up my Runner."
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Kizai smiled and said "Thank you, my friend. And keep the photos, you'll need the proof to explain to Alex that I'm alive and well..." He chuckled as he made his way to the Duel Runner supplies and carried the blueprints on them. "Now lets see..." pointing to the blueprints "... what do you need? Just point it out on the prints."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Shuho blinked as he looked at the blueprints. He couldn't make heads or tails of them at all. Ht looked up at Kizai and said, "I dunno. I only just got my Duel Runner and I don't know what's wrong with it. Maybe I should try to bring it here."
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 pm

"Alright then, I guess you better get your Duel Runner and then we can start." Kizai said as he was taking the chains and pipe away from the trap door. "Oh, and one more thing: I know it may be a long way from your Duel Runner to here with it, so here's a little map, but it only goes up to the subway station, if you know where to go from there..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Shuho nodded as he rushed off. He knew exactly where his Duel Runner was, so it wouldn't be a problem from this point on. The map helped greatly. He wouldn't have made it back to the subway without it. From there, he already knew where to go.

It took hours, but he finally reached Kizai's workshop, his Duel Runner rolling next to him. He huffed and puffed in exhaustion as he walked up to the door he had entered and exited before.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:22 am

"I activate my trap card, Dimensional Prison. I can activate this card when my opponent declares an attack. Thus that monster is removed from play." spoke Kai as he waved to the face down card on the field, his eyes watching the monster.

&&&&&&&

OOC: My internet finally lets me on T.T
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 am

The guard wince lightly as his monster was removed from the game. "I'll have to set two cards face down and end my turn then..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:04 pm

"Draw."

Kai calmly drew his next card and placed it in his hand pile, leaving him with four cards. His blue eyes trailed over each one before he looked back at the field and seemed to flinch. A cold shudder ran through his bones for a single second before he shook it away and placed a card within a spell/trap slot

"I place one card face down. Simple, right? Hm, you're probably correct."

He then held out his hand

"I can't do much else. Attack, Luster Dragon #2."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 pm

The guard flipped over one of his cards and a barrier appeared, guarding against the attack. "I activate Hollow Life Barrier," he declared. "All I have to do is discard a card in my hand and battle damage against me is reduced to 0 for the whole turn." A card in his hand went to the graveyard and he gave a small grin under his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:50 pm

"Well, that was so unexpected!" drly commented Kai with a sarcastic shake of his head. He sighed and moved on to his next phase, running a hand through his locks before he brought up another card, placing it within the trap/spell slot with a blow of air

"I'll just set another card and run with it. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:26 pm

The guard drew a card and gave a small grin. "I'll use a spell card, Hidden Armory! If I send the top card in my deck to the graveyard, an Equip Spell can go from my deck or graveyard to my hand. I'll return the Supervise in my graveyard to my hand." He took his card before he prepared to use another card. "I activate, Swing of Memories! Now, the memory of a Normal monster returns from the graveyard to the field. I'll choose the Cthonian Emperor Dragon!" I a rising sea of flames the monsterour beast emerged. (LV:6 Atk:2400)

Yusei gave a small glare as he looked at the situation. "A card that revives a Normal Monster card as a Special Summon after giving up his Normal Summon for a card that will emliminate his need to Normal Summon... Your friend is facing a strong opponent, Zeiya..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Kai gazed at the beast and he could only stand there, his pigtail whipping behind him as his hands tensed down by his sides. He stood silent, simply waiting for his opponent to finish as images ran through his mind. If he remembered, that card could Special Summon one Normal Monster from the graveyard, but it was destroyed at the end of the turn. Originally.

What was this guy doing..?
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm

"I equip Supervise to my Emperor Dragon!" the guard said as his dragon let out a loud roar. "Thanks to this, my dragon has two attacks this turn instead of just one. Attack his Lord of Dragons and then his Luster Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm

"Waboku, activate."

Kai swiped his hand to reveal the trap card, the effect activating in an instant. The pigtailed duellist seemed to be quite calm on the outside, yet he still seemed to be gazing at his opponent with a look of interest and caution.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:55 pm

The guard stopped his second attack as the first was deflected. He set one card face down on the field and said, "In that case, I end my turn..." His monster disappeared, only to rise up again in flames. "I forgot to mention, when Supervise gose to the graveyard while it's equipped to a Gemini monster, I can Special Summon a Normal Monster from my graveyard. Cthonian Emperor Dragon doesn't leave the field!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:06 pm

"Crafty.."

Kai commented under his breath as he narrowed his eyes under the bangs of his hair. He could only observe with a bated breath, his hands twitching, clenching every few seconds. Yet, there seemed to be a twitch at the end of his lips, a upturn. He was smiling.

Suddenly he spoke and grinned

"This..is getting fun!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:12 pm

The gurad grinned, as did Rex Goodwin who watched on, waiting for Blackdragoon to show his true ability. "My turn is over," the guard said. "So, do you think you can defeat my dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:32 pm

"Heh, lets see. Draw."

Kai called out as he swiped out a card from his deck and took a gander at it with fierce blue eyes, a shock running through the depths. He held the card lightly and he slowly brought it up, grinning slightly as he began to speak, quickly running over the effect. He could remove from play one Dragon-Type monster he had in his control to Special Summon the card.

"I think I'll Special Summon this card" A light overtook Luster Dragon #2, an explosion rocking the area as a greater form took its place. It was huge, a large wing-span stretching outwards to the walls, and a terror inducing roar shaking the foundations of the building. Two crimson red eyes snapped open to gaze back at those who stared at it.

"Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!" (2800/2400)

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Now lets hope it just doesn't instantly die
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 am

Goodwin's eyes widened as he saw the Legendary rare dragon on the field. The guard winced as he looked at his own field. Apparently, he souldn't stop the appearence of this dragon.

Yusei looked at the dragon with wide eyes as well. "That's his... ace monster?" Yusei said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next