Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm

She let out a wide grin. "Well, you're not ognna get away! I activate Dust Tornado! This allows me to destroy one spell or trap! Now attack him directly Prim Material Dragon and Dragon Ice! Deplete his life points!" the two dragons roared before charging at Shuho.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm

The two attacks hit, but when the smoked cleared, Shuho's life points weren't destroyed. "Sorry, but I ued my trap when you tried to destroy it. Destruction of Destiny. It t the top three cards in my deck to the graveyard, but since none of the cards weren't monsters, I took 1000 damage for each one."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:38 pm

"Ehhhh?!" zeiya exclaimed before pointing at him. "B-But your life points...your life points should be zero! Don't tell me one of those cards did something to them!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Shuho grinned and shook his finger. "Nuh-uh... your Prime Material Dragon saved my ass," he said as he pointed at her dragon as it was glowing slightly. "When Prime Material Dragon is on the field both players recover life instead of taking damage from card effects. So that guy made the 3000 point damage I woulda took into a 3000 point gain."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:46 pm

"GAHHHHHHHH!" Zeiya cried before glaring at her dragon, who sweatdropped. "Damn you, damn you, damn you! You're gonna pay for that! I end with a facedown!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Shuho drew a card and said, "Don't blaime me for your mistakes. And since ya made me discard those three cards that couldn't have help me right now, I just so happento get just what I need. I play Lightning Vortex! Now, if I discard a card in my hand, I can destroy all your face up monsters." Shuho already know that Prime Material Dragon COULD negate this card if she had a card in her hand to discard to do so, but he was ready reguardless of what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 pm

The monsters were both detroyed and Zeiya had a vein on her forehead. "You asshole...."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:18 pm

"I'm just gettin started!" Shuho said as he picked up his card. "I play Newdoria in attack mode!" A grotesque looking fiend that seemed more of a zombie appeared on the field. (Lv.4 Atk:1200) "Newdoria, direct attack her with nightmare claw!" The monster held out its large hands and a giant claw emerged from them and directly at Zeiya.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 pm

"Defense Draw!" Zeiya cried as the card flipped, taking the damage. "Just like you said, it turns battle damage to 0 for this attack and i draw acard. I'm not gonna lose to some wannabe guy!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:23 pm

"Wannabe?!" Shuho said at her statement. He waved his hand and said, "I get it, your sore because I got the upper hand. I don't go down easy, sister. Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Zeiya drwe her card and stuck her middle finger at him, sticking her tognue out. "Bite me! I summon Junk Synchron in attack mode! When I successfully summon him to the field, I can special summon a level two or lower monster from my graveyard! Come back, Mecha Bunny!" Junk Synchron appeared in the battle along wiht Mecha Bunny. "Now I tune my monsters together!" Junk Synchron pulled the line and bursted into stars. Three green rings surrounded Mecha Bunny. "The luminous light gives birth among the scraps of sorrow. Rise up and attack, Magical Android!" a robot like woman with a strange staff appeared. "Now I equip her with axe of Despair, giving her 1000 attack points boost!" Her staf disappeared, changing into a strange axe with a face. "Now attack and take him down!" She charged and slashed at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Shuho winced as a card came from his graveyard. He revieled it and said, "I play Necro Gardna's monster effect. By removing it from play, I can negate one attack. You're better than I thought, But I won't lose to a trick like that!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:47 pm

"Grr...why don't you just go die already?!" Zeiya cried, her eye twitching as people began to crowd around. Her yelling and cussing along with their duel attracted quite a few amount ofpeople. "I END MY TURN!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Shuho closed his eyes for a moment, hoping for just the right card to turn the duel around. He drew and looked at his card. He grinned and said, "Looks like I got one las hope. I play the tuner Hyper Synchron!" In a burst of light, a blue roblt appeared on the field. (LV.4 Atk:1600) "Alright, Level 4 Hyper Synchron and Level 4 Newdoria! Let's tune to Synchro Summon!"

The machine opened its chestplates before disappearing into 4 green rings. Newdoria went into the rings, becoming four stars. "Ultimate power, come forth in the form of darkness. In the hopeless sky, become the bekon of dreams! Synchro Summon, the dragon of darkness, Dark End Dragon!"

From the path of light a large monster with a face on its chest appeared on the field. (LV.8 Atk:2600) "Now, Hyper Synchron's effect! Since itwas used to Syncro Summon a dragon, that Synchro monster gains 800 attack points!" (Atk:3400)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:55 pm

"....I hate you." Zeiya said, wtiching her eye. "So? what are you waiting for, aren't you gonna attck?!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:04 pm

"Dark End Dragon's got a monster effect!" Shuho said with a grin. "Once per turn, I can lower my monser's attack and defense by 500 to snd a card to the graveyard, and I'll take out Magial Android! Do it Dark End!" The beast opeed the mouth on its chest, dragging th creature into it slowly until it devoured her and closed its mouth. (Atk:2900)

At that moment, Shuho looked at his field and thought to himself, Since Magical Android boosted her attack points last turn, there's no way to win this turn. I gotta give it my best and hope I get lucky. Guys, I know ya got ditched by so many people who thought you were useless, but let's show em how wrong they were!

"I play my Skill Successor trap card. Since it's in the graveyard, during my turn only, I can remove it from play to up my monster's attack by another 800." The dark dragon began to glow as his power was increased even more. (Atk:3700) "Dark End Dragon, direct attack with Dark Doom Blaze!" His monster roared out and send a blast of darkness at Zeiya with full force, decreasing her life points to 900. "That ends my turn, that means Dark End Dragon's removed from the game by Hyper Synchron's second effect and I'm wide open..." He monster slowly disappeared from the field as Shuho prepared for whatever was about to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 pm

"Dam you..." Zeiya muttered as she drew. "I summon Dark Valkyria in attack mode!" A girl with a metalic overall look appared. (1800/1050) "Now..attack Shuho directly!" She jumped up and dove down, her leg outstretched to kick him.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Shuho was hit, doubling over as if he was hit in the stomach. He fell to one knee as his life points went to 0. "Damn, I lost!" he yelled out in defeat. He then looked up and said, "Guess next time I shouldn't hold back!"

He then looked at his duel disk and thought, Actually, I think that's the limit of the deck as it is now. How can I increase its potential?
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:19 pm

"All right, I won!" Zeiya said, jumping up and down. "No one can beat me!"

"Hey, you bitch! Get back here!"

"Gah! Reinforcements?!" Zeiya said, sweatdropping. She stuffe her deck into her pouch and her duel disk into her sack, then threw the sack over and ran. "Sorry, gotta split!"

"Get back here, you little bitch!" Said a gang of people as they started to chase her.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Shuho looked at her, then jumped in front of the men chasing her. He pulled out his duel disk and said, "Oi... If ya wanna pick on somebody so bad, why not try me first! See, I just lost a duel, so I'm a little ticked. Maybe you guys can help me out there." He activated his duel disk, as if challenging them all at once.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 pm

They all backed away, putting their hands up in defense.

"Listen punk, I'll only say this once: Out of our way!" someone said as the group split, revealing Lenny. He grinned, his hands in his pockets, as he walked up to Shuho. "See, that girl over there is a thief. She stole a few of our parts form our Duel Runners and we can't just let her get away." he grabbed Shuho's shirt. "So out of our way!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:30 pm

"If you use Duel Runners that makes you a duelist, right?" Shho said as he held his shirt. "How about we settle this the duelist way! You beat me in aduel and you can tell em I was her accomplice. Think about whatya'd get if ya got two criminals fr one." He pushed his hand away and took two steps back. "Then again, I win and ya tell your boys back home ya lost the trail. A real duelist never turns down a challenge, so what's it gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Lenny smirked before letting him go and pushing him off. "all right, ya got yourself a deal! You're a dead man when I'm through with you!" He said as he put his duel disk on and drew his cards.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Shuho grinned and said, "Don't count your convicts without the cuffs, blue boy!" He drew his five cards as he was ready to duel. "Let's do it, DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:43 pm

"Count your prayers, kid!" Lenny said as he drew.

About a few minutes later, he kicked the ground in frustration. "Damn! Not another loss!" he said, glaring at Shuho. "Don't think I'l let you get away next time! you and that girl are gonna go to the slammer!" With that, him and his gang of duelists ran off.

---------------------------------

Somehwere deep in the subways, Zeiya was working on an unfinished Duel Runner frame. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead as she continued to work. "This goes here...that and that....wait, that makes no sense..." she mumbled as she continued to work, only to throw the wrench at the wall. "Damn it! I still can't figure out what's wrong! jeez!"She yelled at the top of her lungs before falling back and staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next