Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satellite: Search for a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 am

"Perhaps I've been gone a bit too long. I can't really remember anything about this city." Alex said, surprising Jessica.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 pm

((Hey guys! Tell me how this sounds:))

As Mahad, Alex and Jessica were talking, an old man walked towards them. His outfit was mostly black, grey, and blue, and his glasses were on the bridge of his nose. His black hair looked aged with the streaks of grey. But his eyes were dark blue, different from other aged eyes: they were full of life. The old man seemed lost in a world of his own, walking with his cane in his grip and a small book in his other hand. He had almost absent-mindedly walked into Jessica, before catching himself, as if he was trying to avoid that like he did it before. "My apologies, Miss..." the old man said with a slight scowl. "Just trying to move out of trouble..." the old man then went to fix his glasses, but dropped his book, which was full of pictures. "Not again...I thought I tucked those safely in there!" He scambles to pick the pictures up

((You guys can come in and help pick up the photos but there would be two pictures that would catch your eye

The two photos are of:

1. A boy in a red uniform and a girl in a blue uniform [the back of the photo says 'Gone, but not forgotten in fresh ink, now a bit smeared but still legible]

2. A boy with a yellow uniform, with short, trimmed, black hair holding up a Duel Monsters card clear into the camera's lens [The back of the photo says 'Before the trip' in fresh ink, the initals 'K.K.M' but the ink is older, and a small note that says 'DA 4-ev-R' in fresh ink]))

))

{Once again tell me if this sounds good Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:50 pm

(Anything sounds good to me.)

"That was weird..." Alex said, watching as the man picked up the photos in a panic. "That's perfectly ok with me." Jessica said, smiling, as her cheerful mood came in.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 am

"Watch out for-" Mahad's warning came to late as the man crashed into Jessica. Mahad cringed a bit but was glad to see no one was hurt. Mahad glanced at the photos as his friends beat him to picking them up.
"Are they friends of yours?" He asked the man curiously to the man.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 pm

The old man, still scrambling for the photos then looked at Mahad, then to the pictures. "They... they were friends. But I haven't seen them in a long while..." The old man then chuckled, trying to brighten his mood. "Boy I haven't seen this boy in a while" pointing to the the first picture, "He always was proud to wear the color of Slifer, just like his father...he was a equally as ambitious, too." The old man then looked to Jessica and Alex. "Now that I think about it...you two remind me of those same two kids...but that's impossible, after I left Domino, I haven't seen them, since" The old man said with a sigh, "They could be dead for all I know...Duel Academy sure was great in its past..."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Alex's jaw nearly hit the ground when the old man mentioned him, but Jessica caught him. ~We're not dead, man. Unless you mean mom and dad... That's a different story.~ He thought, trying to recover from the surprise.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:07 pm

The old man started to smile a little, "I've heard of your parents, but I...I should probably introduce myself, first." He took out the small booklet, and took out a few business cards, saying "Kizai's Repairs" the card had a picture of a 'Machine King'on the back of the card. "You can call me Mr. Milton, if you want...after I left Domino City, I changed, and decided to make a living here, where technology is all around..." Mr. Milton chuckled at the fact that he liked tinkering with machines. "If I may ask, and this would sound odd from someone like me...I would like to see how I'd do in a duel, but it's been so long...just for the memories." Mr.Milton sighed, as he picked up the last of the photos. "I always wanted to be a good duelist, but since my departure, I haven't really practiced..."

((If you have enough time for a duel Mr. Milton vs. Any of the three others
))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Alex smiled at this, eagerly getting his duel disc. "I'm game!" He said, as Jessica shook her head in disbelief. "Like a kid in a candy shop. Even mention the word "duel" and he jumps. Pathetic." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Mr. Milton chuckled at Alex's eagerness, "I see you haven't changed much, my friend..." and has he was speaking, he pulled up his jacket sleeve,which showed a steel, arm-length glove. Mr. Milton pressed a few buttons, and in a few seconds the metallic glove transformed into a duel disk. The duel disk looked somewhat ancient compared to the surroundings, It had a slight yellow color that was dimmed by the shining metal upgrades. "...But I have had alot of time to practice...Alex Yuki..."

((Who will go first? And the life points are 8000, right?))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Alex whistled at the duel disc, extremely impressed. "I'm not what I once was, I'm much better than I was." He said, smiling to Mr. Milton, as he activated his duel disc. "Experience before age." Alex said, allowing Mr. Milton to take the first turn.

(Mahad likes to do 8000, when I thought it should be 4000 like the anime.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 pm

((I'll go for 4000, FYI this is my first ever forum duel,so please bear with me Very Happy ))

Mr. Milton smiles a little, as if he had waited for this moment. He drew his five cards and started his draw phase, smiling down at his cards. "I set one monster in Defense Mode, and I set a card facedown (in the Spell and Trap Card Zone) and I end my turn
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:42 pm

"Alrighty then." Alex said, as he drew. "I'm starting off with my Water Hazard spell card. Now if I do not have a monster on the field, I can Special Summon one Level 4 or lower WATER monster from my hand, and I'm Special Summoning my Ice Barrier Samurai!" He continued, as a massive tidal wave came in, crashing down on the field, and when the water disappeared, a samurai wielding an icy katana and wearing icy armor stood in its wake. (1800/1500) "And since that was a special summon, I can still Normal Summon a monster, and I'm choosing my Ice Barrier Cyromancer!" Alex continued as another monster wielding an icy sword appeared next to the Samurai. (1300/0) "Best part, my Cyromancer is also a Tuner. So boys, you know what to do. Tune together and bring forth one of my best friends behind Mahad!" He continued, as the two monsters disappeared, and a loud roar came from the distance as an icy tiger wearing armor came running to the field at high speeds, hitting the air brakes right at where Alex was standing. "How you doin', Dewloren, ol' buddy? By the way, this is Dewloren, Ice Barrier Tiger Prince." Alex continued, as he pet his good tiger friend to which it started purring. (2000/1400) After Alex finished petting, Dewloren turned his attention to Mr. Milton. "That face-down worries me, but there's no glory if you don't take no risks! Go ahead, buddy!" Alex said, as Dewloren pounced onto the face down monster.

(In case you didn't notice, Alex uses the Ice Barrier cards, plus other WATER cards, and Jessica uses the Mist Valley cards, plus other WIND monsters which include the Harpies. And the worst part for me on forum duels... the waiting... it just kills me.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 pm

((I remember Very Happy ))

Mr. Milton smirked as Alex made is attack, "I activate my face down Trap card Sakurestu Armor,it destroys one attacking monster on the field that my opponent controls." (if Dewloren gets destroyed) Mr. Milton chuckled "And I place another monster card face down, and I play the Spell card Red Medicine which increase my Life Points by 500 points" Mr. Milton's duel disk computes and electronicly states "Kizai's Life Point count is: 8500" Mr. Milton then simply says, "I end my turn"

((Let's see how this sounds))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:55 pm

(Boy did you rush that one! Alex's turn wasn't finished!)

"Meh. That's just a slight setback. A very slight setback, as you will now see with this! My spell card, ICE AGE PANIC!" Alex said, unphased in the slightest, as the scenery changed to that of the ice age, as the ground started to crack as a beam of light came out of the cracks. "With this, if I control no monsters, I can special summon one WATER monster from my deck! And I choose Gantara, General of the Ice Barrier!" Alex continued, as a man jumped out from the light, with snowflake-like signs on his back and forehead. (2700/2000) "One card face down, and now the fun begins as Gantara's effect activates. Once during my End Phases, I can special summon one Ice Barrier monster back from the graveyard, except himself! So come on back, buddy!" Alex said, as Dewloren came back onto the field. "Not too shabby from the offspring of Jaden Yuki, my father, eh?" He added, proud of this move, knowing it could bite him in the butt at any time.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

((Oops, sorry...like I said it's my first duel on the forum))

"You certainly have your father's ambition, Alex..." Mr. Milton said with a chuckle. "But I sacrifice my two facedown monsters to summon my Mechanical Hound (2800/1500) in Attack Mode, and just for a precaution, I'll play two cards (Spell and Trap, and if I can't, then just the Spell card) face down and I end my turn" Mr. Milton said with a slight smile.

((Let's see how far this goes...))
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Mahad watched as the man dueled Alex. He does duel like Kizai did. Is it really him? He has been weathered by time. But there's no way he could still be alive, even at this age. Then again, how do I bring this up when I'll have to explain why we haven't aged at all?
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:24 pm

(Not even close to getting there. There was only one monster before Alex's turn was actually over. So without Cost Down, summoning Mechanical Hound is an illegal move. I play a lot on the DS, I should know what I'm yappin' about.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 am

((Darn it! Well let's see if I can fix it...))

"You certainly have your father's ambition, Alex..." Mr. Milton said with a chuckle. "But I set a monster card face down, and just for a precaution, I'll play two cards (Spell and Trap, and if I can't, then just the Spell card) face down and I end my turn" Mr. Milton said with a slight smile.

((Hope that fixes it...))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:38 am

(Most certainly does.)

"Not going to matter now." Alex said, as he drew and quickly played the card, almost knowing in an instant what the card was. "I'm activating my spell card Cold Wave! Now neither of us can play spell or trap cards until my next turn! That includes activating them!" He said, as the spell and trap card zones suddenly froze solid, preventing any cards from being used in those zones. "Now I'll summon my Ice Barrier Spellbreaker in defense mode!" He continued, as an icicle came from the ground and shattered, as a girl appeared, wielding a magic staff, and looked at her allies, before turning her attention to Mr. Milton. (1200/2000) "Seriously, not too shabby, eh? That's why I'm referred to as the "King of the Ice Barrier!" He added, extremely proud, to which Jessica scoffed. "Yeah, right, and you're the only one calling yourself that." She muttered, as Dewloren and Gantara readied themselves, to which Alex nodded, giving them the go-ahead to attack.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:13 am

Mr. Milton winced a little, seeing that his Oni Tank T-34 and his Z-Metal Tank were flipped up destroyed. "You certainly seem stronger then before, Alex." Mr. Milton smirked, "Good thing they weren't all that high in power...But like what I always say: Good cards don't need great ATK points, DEF points or even effects, they all have a purpose, even for the weakest strategies..." Mr. milton smiled as Alex finished his attack.

((Ready to finish up?))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 pm

(Yep!)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:11 pm

((I'm waiting for you to continue your turn, that's why I haven't posted anything yet...))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 pm

(There's no point in continuing the turn, as the spell/trap zones are frozen.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 am

((During your turn, would Cold Wave's effect be over then, because this is what I have planned))

"It's my draw!" Mr. Milton said, looking down at the cards in his hand. "I summon my X-Head Cannon (1800/1500) in Defense Mode, and end my turn." Mr. Milton made a slight smile, "I can't do much, but this will have to do..."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:34 am

Once Mr. Milton's turn ended, the spell/trap zones defrosted, and became usable again. "Alright now, that was my only copy of Cold Wave, so I need to figure out another way to survive those traps now..." Alex muttered as he drew and activated his trap. "I'm using Jar of Greed to get another card." He explained, as the jar spit out a card, which Alex grabbed, and smiled. "Now Pot of Greed will give me two more!" He said, playing the card, as the pot spat out two cards. "This may get annoying to you. I'm using Moray of Greed. I return two WATER monsters from my hand to my deck in order to draw three cards!" He continued, as his Defying Troops and his Intoxicating Bug returned to his deck and he got three more cards from a fish which had a Pot of Greed face. "Now I'll summon my tuner, Deep Sea Diva!" He said, as a Sea Serpent woman appeared on the field, singing softly which Alex smiled to hear. (200/400) "When she is normal summoned, I can special summon one Level 3 or lower Sea Serpent from my deck! And that monster is my Ice Barrier Caravan!" He continued as the diva sang out in the distance, and the Ice Barrier Sea Serpent monster came floating in, almost dazed and confused on how it got there and went to protect itself. (500/200) "Now I'll tune my Diva with my Forbidden Spell Group to bring in a dragon I used to fear! BRIONAC, DRAGON OF THE ICE BARRIER!!!" Alex said, as the two ladies disappeared, and a very loud roar came from the background, as the fearsome dragon appeared, snorting the entire time, as Alex smiled. (2300/1400) "Now that my Forbidden Spell Group and my Cyromancer are both in the graveyard, I can use my Caravan's ability! I can return both monsters to my deck to allow both of us to draw one card from our decks!" He continued, as the monsters returned to the deck, which Alex shuffled, and the Caravan gave both him and Mr. Milton one card each, each from their respective decks. "Brionac's ability would drive you absolutely nuts, but I won't use it. Instead, I'll place my last two cards in my hand and have Gantara draw out one of your traps with an attack on the X-Head Cannon! And I have a great hunch that I know your deck type!" Alex declared, as Gantara slid to X-Head Cannon, ala Sub-Zero, to prepare to knock X-Head cannon to kingdom come, as Alex anticipated a trap being activated that would screw up his attack, but not his plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satellite: Search for a friend
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next