Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stars - Ranking System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Stars - Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Stars - Ranking System   Stars - Ranking System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 pm

If you remember, the original YGO had a "ranking system" set out by Kaiba Corp, which spelt out skill through stars. Now, these "stars" are more to point out the level of the character your currently playing as, dueling and deck forming. At the moment they don't mean anything, but might later in days to come (such as the option to get certain cards and other such things, like 'omgwtf' Runners and ect)

Currently, I am writing up a long explanation about this system for the database. For now, it's pretty simple.

Edit: Those who do not have stars may ask for them here in the thread. My own stars of my current main character (Kai) are set at "Three" until others decide on a better ranking, lower or higher.

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

Stars - Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars - Ranking System   Stars - Ranking System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Yeah I guess I'd like the stars, and my Title too. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Stars - Ranking System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: