Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 am

At the suggestion, Alex summoned one of his newest allies, the Frost Paladin of the Ice Barrier. Within seconds, the warrior wielding an icy spear and wearing wings that looked like they were made from ice flew next to Alex's side.

*Got the card with a link to the image to the card under Alex's Cards.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Kotan said "Well, am not done." He pulled out 2 more cards and it was polymerization and red eyes. He used polymerization to merge red eyes and his armor together, making the red eyes black knight. He started to hover and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:32 pm

After Red Eyes Black Knight was summoned, Alex took three monster cards out of his deck and put them in their pocket, as Jessica called her friend, Aino, the Harpie Lady 1.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:04 am

Kotan said "We should go now. We need to find simorgh before sunset, other wise, we're stuck here for a couple of days." He hovered a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 am

Both Aino and the Frost Paladin (Still need to figure out names...) nodded at Koten as they both took off towards the peak of the mountain to try to find at least one form of Simorgh.

*I won't let you get rid of Dark Simorgh that easily, you know that, don't you?*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:11 pm

(OOC: yeah i know.)
Kotan flew up, and he suddenly saw some dragons flying towards them, all roaring. He sighed and said "Guys, get ready for a fight." Kotan pulled out another card and said "Divine sword-phoenix blade!" The blade came forth and Kotan grabbed it, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

It wasn't long before Jessica rode in on Roc from the Valley of Haze, while Alex was on Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, both going right next to Kotan, with the Frost Paladin and Aino close by.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Kotan looked at the dragons, and he felt fear deep in his guts. The dragons were the 3 dragon lords. He slashed at one, but it dodged.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Gungnir tried a fireball at another, but that was strike two. Jessica and Aino were unsure how they could attack, as they usually do not battle their enemies midair.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Kotan had an idea. He pulled out another card and a mirror appeared around them, but it was invisible. Kotan was using mirror force.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:45 pm

~Good move.~ Alex thought, seeing this as the five of them were all protected.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Kotan said "There is a forest below. If we can get down there, the dragon lords can not follow." He dived down, grinning and he yelled "GERONIMO!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Aino was quick to follow, followed by Jessica, Frost Paladin, and bringing up the rear was Alex, as Gungnir was rather slow.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Kotan saw the dragon lords diving after his friends, and saw they would get alex. He let red eyes take over, and he flew up, and yelled "INFERNO PUNCH!" He punched the first dragon lord in the stomach, using the punch of the red eyes black knight. He flew back down, and roared at the dragon lords. They roared back, and stayed in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Jessica saw this, and went into her deck and summoned another one of her birds. Alector, Sovereign of Birds, and the wiseman of all her friends now took the rear to protect Alex with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 am

Kotan pulled out another card, and activated it. It was de-fusion, so red eyes and his armor seperated. Red eyes was in the air, and firing inferno fireballs at the dragon lords, protecting jessica and alex as they came down.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Alex saw this and quickly took five cards from his deck, and summoned three of them in a hurry. Two Hydrogeddon and one Oxygeddon. Right after that, he quickly activated Bonding - H2O and got one of his best monsters out, the Water Dragon, to aid Red-Eyes with the protection, launching blasts of water, slowing down the dragon lords, as well as weakening them.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:44 am

The dragon lords flew away, irritated. Kotan's armour disappeared, and he dropped to one knee, gasping as he had felt some of his energy drain. He said "We should continue on foot." He stood up and started walking, as red eyes returned to Kotan's deck.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am

"I agree. May take longer, but might also be safer." Alex said, as the Water Dragon disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 am

Kotan nodded and said "Lets go then." He took off running, hoping they would follow and not get lost.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 am

And indeed Alex and Jessica followed, as Aino and the Frost Paladin followed them.

*Really need to come up with names for the Ice Barrier monsters...*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 am

Kotan stopped by a tree, panting. He had run fast, and made it to the base of the mountains. He said "Ok. We have to fly up there, because climbing will take too long."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:37 am

Jessica nodded as she turned to Aino, who nodded back and picked her up with her talons, being extra careful not to drop her. Even if she did, Jessica brought another monster out, her Harpie's Pet Dragon, to catch her, as he followed Aino and Jessica, while Alex hopped on Gungnir again.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Kotan pulled out 4 cards and said "Red eyes transmigration! Trasmigrate red eyes and the aura armor to make lord of the red!" Kotan glowed as he gained the armor of lord of the red. He said "Lets go!" and he started flying up.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Alex and Jessica quickly followed with Gungnir and Aino carrying them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next