Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Red eyes winced as his life points dropped to 1900, and blue flame swordsman left the field again. Red eyes said "Now flame swordsman will take his place." Flame swordsman stood where his brother had, in attack mode.

Last edited by Kotan on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 pm

*Thought BFS was still on the field.*

*Delete please*

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:41 pm

(He is, but he is salamandra enhanced, meaning he has 2500 points.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 pm

*That doesn't mean that Dark Simorgh didn't attack first, which he did.*

*Delete please*

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 am

(Dude, modify your earlier post, then when i modify mine, you modify your second one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 am

But seconds after Flame Swordsman took the field, he got knocked into next week by Raiza.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 am

Red eyes screamed in pain as he lost 600 more life points. He winced and said "This duel isn't over yet. I've got 1300 life points left. And it will be my new turn next. So lets see if i can make a comeback."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 am

"We'll see about that." Dark Simorgh said, as Alex and Brionac came up with a plan. "So what we should do is tackle her to the ground to help get sis back after the duel?" Alex said, to which Brionac nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 am

Red eyes drew his card, now having six cards in his hand. He grinned and said "I activate red eyes transmigration! I tribute red eyes from my hand, and my face down rocket warrior to create LORD OF THE RED!" Lord of the red took the place of the face down rocket warrior. He grinned and said "But i am not done just yet. I activate the ritual, removing red eyes transmigration and rush recklessly to gain 2000 more points." His life points rose to 3300.

Red eyes smilled and said "Then i draw one more card." He drew and grinned. He said "Now i activate divine sword phoenix blade!" The blade was given to lord of the red, and he had 2700 points. "Now his ability activates. Every single monster, other than lord of the red, is destroyed since i activated 2 spell cards." A explosion of fire came out from lord of the red, destroying every monster on the field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 am

"You may have won this battle, Dragon, but the war will never be over. I will be back!" Dark Simorgh promised, after he was sent back into Jessica again, halting Alex's approach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Red eyes let kotan take over again, and he said "no more dueling for today." he was exhausted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Jessica fell to her knees, scared to no end that she had an evil spirit in her soul, that could take her over at any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Kotan put his cards and deck back into his deck box, and his duel disk deactivated. He went over to jessica and sat beside her. He said "We will help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Alex ran over to Jessica to try to help her out, but Jessica was absolutely horrified that Dark Simorgh took residence in her soul, so bad that she didn't even budge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Kotan hugged jessica and said "If you want, you guys can stay with me until we can find a way to purge dark simorgh out of your soul jessica."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:18 pm

"Thank you..." Jessica said, but very softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Kotan said "Ok. Lets go to my apartment." He led them to his apartment. He said "Now, if you guys are gonna be my new roommates, who wants the bed? Cos its a double. And i guess i would have to sleep beside one of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:48 pm

"I'll be more than happy to take the sofa." Alex said, as Jessica was still weak from Dark Simorgh taking over her. "Alex, I think I know the two monsters that can help her expel Dark Simorgh from her soul, and the monsters are the other forms of Simorgh, the Bird of Ancestry and the Bird of Divinity. Together are the only way to get Dark Simorgh out of her soul. I've known Simorgh as one of the greatest birds out there, after all, it saw the world's destruction three times, or so goes the story." Brionac told Alex, who listened while he was sitting on the sofa. "Brionac thinks he knows a way to get Dark Simorgh out of Jessica's soul." Alex said, cheering up his sister almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:39 am

Kotan said "i think i know too. Simorgh, the bird of ancestry and the bird of divinity. Maybe they can purge dark simorgh from her soul. But idk how to get to the duel monster spirit world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:24 am

"That is the only way. We need to find someone who has enough power to get us to the spirit world." Alex said, crossing his arms, trying to think as Jessica knew that this was a long shot to get happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 am

Kotan had an idea. "Ok. I've got a plan." He let red eyes take over, and then activated his duel disk, and drew a card. he said "Come forth, hermos!" Hermo appeared, a bit too big. He then drew another card and said "I now transform hermos to his legendary knight form!" Hermos became his human form. Hermos said "We can go through with me. But we must get back before sunset over in that world, or you will be stuck there permanetly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 am

"Great... just what I didn't really nee... SIS!" Alex muttered as he saw Jessica jump to Hermos without hesitation. "I have a feeling I'm going to regret this." He muttered as he went in after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 am

Hermos had opened a portal as soon as jessica jumped towards him. Kotan took over and dived in as well. Hermos disappeared and the portal closed. He stood up and said "Now, we need to find simorgh."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 am

"My guess is somewhere in the mountains... That's where birds usually are, right?" Alex said, as Jessica didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 am

Kotan said "Maybe. Now, since we are in the duel monster spirit world, our monsters will be real if we summon them." He grinned and drew a card. he said "Aura armor!" The armor enveloped him. He grinned. He said "Hey, it might help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   

Back to top Go down

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next