Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 am

Indeed there was something dark around her, as the feeling of a very dark and monstrous bird started to get to her. "Oh, shoot... I thought Brionac was bad... This could be worse! I know that spirit!" Alex said, as Brionac also saw the bird. "Indeed we do know that bird. That's Dark Simorgh! He (or she) can be extremely nasty at times, and is tough to stop when he (or she) gets aggrivated, and that is rather easy to do, ticking him (or her) off." Brionac told him. "Great... Now I got to be more cautious around her. I thought she was scary enough taking jab after jab at me with me holding myself back from snapping back." Alex muttered, shaking his head.

(I thought Dark Simorgh would be a good idea for the darkness surrounding Jessica.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Kotan and red eyes also saw it. Kotan whispered in his mind Red eyes, i can beat her even if she has that dark spirit in her. Red eyes gave a mental nod. Kotan then said "Go jess. its your turn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 pm

"I'll use Pot of Greed to draw two more cards." Jessica said, as she drew two cards after playing her only card. ~Jackpot!~ She thought, unaware that it was Dark Simorgh taking over. "I'll use Foolish Burial to send one monster from my deck to my graveyard!" She declared, as she quickly got a card from her deck, discarding it and shuffling her deck. "That monster I chose was a DARK attributed monster! Meaning I can remove it and Reeze from my graveyard to bring in..." She continued, as the two spirits appeared, as Jessica started to become more and more dark, until the presence of Dark Simorgh was apparant. "Dark Simorgh!" She finished, possessed my Dark Simorgh. (2700/1000) "Now you won't be able to surprise me with any new traps and monsters, as now as long as I am on the field, you can not set any cards face down!" Simorgh said, through Jessica, giving Alex chills. "I thought you were bad, Brionac. Simorgh's just worse!" He said, as Brionac agreed. "And you remember my face-down card?" Simorgh said, as a young woman appeared, wielding daggers. "Here's Princess of Tsurugi" She said, as the look on the young lady looked like she could shoot daggers from them, as she eyed the three face-down cards. (900/700) "Her effect allows here to cause damage to you! For every Spell and Trap card you have on the field, face-up or not, you take 500 life points damage, so you now take 1500 damage!" Simorgh declared as the Princess held three daggers in her hand, and flung all of them right at Koten, causing him to feel some pain. But surprisingly, Dark Simorgh was having his control on Jessica falter just a little, but shook it off. "Anyway, I'll now attack your Swordsman personally!" Simorgh said, whipping up serious hurricanes to rip the swordsman to shreds.

*Kinda hope that the attack can go through, as Koten is stinging from the daggers that Princess of Tsurugi threw at him.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:47 am

Kotan was on his knees after the daggers hit him, bringing him down to 2500 life points. Then, as the swordsman was destroyed, Kotan screamed and he was thrown back, as his life points dropped down to 2100. He got up and said "Jess, something has taken over your body." He glared at her and opened his arms up and said "Give me your best shot. I've still got 3 face downs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 am

"You must take me for some kind of fool! You're talking to the wrong bird to mess with!" Dark Simorgh declared, finishing his turn, not taking the bait.

"Is there anything we can do to stop Simorgh, Brionac?" Alex asked the sea serpent spirit. "I don't know. Simorgh is extremely powerful, as it's seen the world destroyed three times, and usually is associated with healing and fertility. But Dark Simorgh is actually associated with death. I think there are two other forms of Simorgh. Bird of Ancestry and Bird of Divinity. I think we need to find them both if we hope to expel Dark Simorgh from Jessica completely." He said, as Alex looked at his possessed sister, completely worried about her.

*You make it too obvious that you have a trap planned.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:52 am

Kotan drew his card and grinned. He said "Ok, i turn the duel around this turn. First i'll activate one of my 3 set cards. I activate call of the haunted, to revive my Blue flame swordsman!" Blue flame swordsman rose up. "Now i activate salamandra, giving him an additional 700 points!" Blue flame swordman now had a new sword and an additional 700 points. Kotan grinned and said "Now i activate my graceful dice!" It was the card he had drawn. The dice landed on 4 and Blue flame swordsman now had 2900 attack points. "I've got another face down to activate. Mystical space typhoon to destroy your face down. Now, blue flame swordsman, attack!" Blue flame swordsman sent a torrent of blue flames towards dark simorgh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 am

"You may have put me away, but you will never get rid of me forever!" Dark Simorgh said, as he vanished back into Jessica's body. "Great... so it'll take more than one win against him..." Alex muttered, as Princess of Tsurugi looked at Jessica, who was Jessica again, not Dark Simorgh, with a little concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 am

Kotan said "Jess, lets continue the duel." He smiled at her and said "You've lost about 900 life points i think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:34 am

Jessica was at a heavy loss of breath after Dark Simorgh released her. "What... what... what was that?!" She stuttered, now scared and confused, not even paying attention to Koten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Kotan said "Your possessed by a duel monster spirit, except this one is evil. If we finish the duel, you might be able to get rid of it. And i was wrong, you only lost 600 points."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 pm

This only made her feel worse. "So I've become like Alex now?" She said, softly, looking at her hand, not believing that she was possessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Kotan said "Well, your kind of like him, and kind of like me." Kotan looked at her and said "Don't worry. We can try and help you through this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Jessica said nothing as tears started to run down her eyes from fear of herself. "Oh, brother..." Alex muttered, upset seeing his sister this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Kotan felt bad. He looked at her and said "Jess, i want you to try and let the spirit take over. Cos if its not gonna leave through normal means...." Suddenly, both of Kotan's eyes went red, and his voice went deeper. He had let red eyes take over. He said "Then i, red eyes, will take it down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:44 pm

"I... I can't! I can't do it!" Jessica shouted, now extremely terrified of the dark power in her. "Should we help her too?" Alex asked Brionac, who said, "Doesn't hurt to try. I don't want to see the Mistress of Mist Valley like this." At that point, the icy aura around Alex appeared with Alex's eyes turning icy blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 am

Red eyes said "Please jessica. If we don't do this we might not be able to purge it from you. Please, release it so i can defeat it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 am

"You, purge me? Never. You will never be rid of me!" Dark Simorgh said, taking over Jessica again against her will, as she was struggling to fight him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:29 am

Red eyes looked at dark simorgh and said "Then continue this duel with me. See if i can't purge her of your influence."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 am

"It will do you no good. I've already entered the girl's soul, and I have no plans on leaving anytime soon!" Dark Simorgh said, as Alex and Brionac continued to talk to each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Red eyes growled and yelled "Just take your turn!" He glared at dark simorgh. He may have known this duel monster spirit. When he merged with Kotan, he lost most of his memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:03 pm

"All right. I'll switch my Princess to defense mode and play a new monster face down." Dark Simorgh declared, sinisterly looking at Red-Eyes Kotan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Red eyes drew his card and grinned. "Now. I've got 5 monsters in my grave, so i activate my last face down. Pot of avarice. I shuffle 5 monsters from the grave back to my deck, then draw 2 cards." He returned his 5 cards to his deck and shuffled. Then he drew 2 new cards. "Now, i place 2 cards face down, and place a monster face down. Now i activate the field spell fusion gate!" A mist appeared in the sky. Red eyes said "Your move."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 pm

At this, Dark Simorgh smirked. After he drew, he quickly played his card face down. "I'll play the card I just drew face down, and flip summon my Morphing Jar! Now we both discard our hands and draw five new cards as our new hands! I didn't have a hand, so I just get five fresh cards! And now, more trouble for you!" He continued as he drew and revealed two monsters from his hand, one WIND attributed and the other DARK attributed, being Dancing Elf and Skull Servant. "I remove these two monsters from play to bring back... MYSELF!!" He declared, as Dark Simorgh reappeared as if nothing happened. "Now I'll play this! Harpie's Feather Duster!" He continued.

*I know the card is banned, so don't get on me too hard.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Red eyes gulped as he drew 5 new cards, and then his face downs, which were draining shield and magic cylinder and his fusion gate card were destroyed. He said "So what. I've got loads of combinations, that i can use to beat you. So give me your best shot!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:32 pm

"I'm not done. I'm sacrificing my Morphing Jar to bring in Raiza the Storm Monarch!" Dark Simorgh continued, as the monarch of wind took Morphing Jar's place. (2400/1000) "When he's Tribute Summoned, I get to choose one card on the field and return it to the top of the owner's deck! And I choose..." He continued, as he pointed at Blue Flame Swordsman, however, BFS was not the true target as Dark Simorgh now pointed at Princess of Tsurugi. "My Princess!" He declared, as a massive tornado whipped the Princess back on top of Dark Simorgh's deck. "Now I know that when Blue Flame Swordsman is destroyed, Flame Swordsman takes the field, so now Raiza and I will do that now!" Dark Simorgh declared, as the two monsters attacked the swordsmen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   

Back to top Go down

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next