Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Red eyes heard something in the air above them. He activated his duel disk, and drew a card. he said "Ok, Aura armor!" A red glow appeared around red eyes, as the armor came onto him. He leapt into a tree, looking up. He said "I hear something."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:03 pm

"Joe?" Jessica said, as she caught a slight glimpse of Super Birdman Joe going by quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Mahad looked up glancing around until he caught sight of the winged beast.
"Is it a friend?" He asked Jessica glancing over to her. He waited to see how she reacted to construct his reponse accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm

"He's actually neutral, from what Aino told me." Jessica said, watching Joe fly by.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 am

Red eyes leapt down, landin beside them. He said "OK, i think we could take to the air to find the bird of divinity." Red eyes then drew two more cards, and said "I merge myself with the armor! Polymerization!" The red eyes card merged with the aura armor and became the red eyes black knight. He said "Do you guys have any ways of flying?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 pm

"Uh, not really..." Jessica said, not knowing about it, until Aino suddenly popped out. "Jessica, why not try Contact Fusion with me?" The harpie said, with a smile, as Jessica looked stupified. How could she have forgotten about one of her father's methods of summoning Fusion monsters.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Mahad nodded watching as the Birdman fly past. At least he wasn't a threat. He then watched as they both seemed to fuse with their Duel Monsters. They seemed to have mastered the Duel Monsters in this world ratger quickly. Was this really only their second visit?
"I can" The boy answered before lifting off of the ground to join the others in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 pm

*She never fused.*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:25 am

(Forget that part then.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Red eyes said "Its good to be in this form. I always like it when this happens. I feel in my natural element." He rubbed his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:10 pm

*Been far too long...*

Jessica wasn't paying attention to any of them, as she and Aino both stared in the distance of a nearby mountain.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 am

Okay I broke down and created a new forum if you guys are interested. It is at: http://duelhorizonacademy.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm interested in killing the boredom that was being formed from waiting for what seemed like ETERNITY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8