Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:04 pm

"It could have to do with the experiments done on them by that group." Mahad suggested. He thought back to the lab that he had broken out of. It seemed like such a long time ago now.
"But if we're going to return to the Duel Monster Spirit World I think I can help. But we'll need more room. We could try the park at night." Mahad advised. He knew he needed to help Jessica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 am

Kotan nodded and said "Sure. For now, though i think we should just think of a plan, before we go to the duel monster spirit world." Kotan rubbed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:22 pm

"Biggest thing we need to do, make sure she is no way showing any sign of fear, and keep her as calm as possible." Alex said, knowing what he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Kotan nodded, and went into the kitchen. He came out a few minutes later, holding a tray with toast and tea on it. He said "Heres some food if you guys are hungry. Also, the big thing we need to worry about, other than her getting scared, is duel monster spirits. We can fight them, but if they keep us occipied for too long, we might not make it back home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 am

"Thank you." Mahad said politely. He took slice of toast.
"What did you guys have to face to get the last feather? Besides Dark Simorgh." He asked looking to the two others.
"Naturally we can battle with out own monsters, but we need to finish threats quickly. Monster destroying effects will help. We could also contain monsters be restricting their attacks. We don't have to destroy every threat we face." the boy suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:46 am

Kotan had eaten a bit of toast. He said "A squad of harpies, and their queens attacked us. The queen took me simorgh. Jessica's harpie also came with me. Least i think she did. Red eyes had taken over by then, and i was asleep in my mind while he was in control."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 am

"So expect to see some killer birds to protect Divinity Simorgh. I'm expecting the worat. Namely Raiza." Alex said, concerned with the thought of monster birds that Jessica might not be able to smooth talk like the Harpie Queen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:21 am

Kotan said "Well, whatever it is that tries to stop us, we can try and prevent them. With cards that reflect and negate attacks. Its one of our only ways, other than fighting. Besides, when me and red eyes enter, we can use armor cards. I've even got a new type i want to try."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:58 pm

"In that case we should all keep in mind we will be facing Winged Beast and WIND monsters." Mahad said before taking a bite of the toast.

"If all is ready I believe I know a more stable way to reach the Duel Monster Spirit World. But I'll need some room to do it. The park is usually empty this time a day." The boy suggested before standing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:18 am

Kotan said "All right mahad." Kotan stood up, and grabbed his jackiet of a chair. He put it on and said "Ok, Alex, Jess, are you guys ready to go, or do you want five minutes before we go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 am

"I'm expecting to see the absolute most dangerous winged beasts and WIND monsters, so I'm expecting a real war to even survive... And who knows how well the bird of divinity is guarded. But if it is the Gusta and Mist Valley clans that are protecting him, then it should be a cakewalk, as Jess is friends with both clans, but I doubt it will be that easy." Alex said, stretching as he got ready with plenty of allies to help him survive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 am

Kotan rubbed his plams together, and grabbed his bag. He already had his deck box on his belt, and his duel disk on his arm. He said "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Alex and Jessica both did the same, nodding to each other. "Ready as we'll ever be." Alex said, not completely ready mentally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 am

Kotan said "Ok. Mahad, if your ready, lets go." One of his eyes went red, as he embraced some of red eyes's power. He said "Alright, am ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Mahad was glad to see them all in good spirits. It was hard when Jessica was in this condition. Many would give into anger or fear. Mahad went with them to the park where he took out a piece of chalk and drew a large pentagram on the ground before walking to the center of it. The pentagram began to glow dimly.
"The doorway is open." The boy stated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:45 pm

"I'm ready." Jessica said, determined with a fire in her eye to get rid of Dark Simorgh for good as she walked to Mahad, with Alex in tow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:16 am

Kotan fully embraced red eyes's power, and he gasped as his eyes went fully red. He said "Kotan won't be able to handle the other world. So, he is letting me take over for the duration of our time in there." He went through the portal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Mahad closed his eyes again as he transported them. He had sensed where the fabric of space was already worn recently. He could only assume this was where they had last transported from.

A breeze blew past as the trio appeared in the Duel Monster Spirit World.
"Is there where you transported from?" Mahad said after briefly catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:01 am

Jessica closed her eyes to feel the breeze that came through. "Seems like it." She said, as Alex was a little confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:29 am

Red eyes said "Yes it is." Red eyes looked around and said "Now, we should try and get to the second bird soon." He rubbed his hands together and smiled and said "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 am

Mahad felt a bit of satisfaction on the confirmation that they were in the correct world. To be quiet honest he wasn't entirely sure his method of determining what world they last came from would actually work.

The boy saw Alex a bit confused and Jessica and Koten, or was it Red-Eyes, ready to go.
"Lead the way." Mahad offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:30 am

Red eyes nodded, and then started walking in the north direction. If they were attacked, he would be ready to attack with his armor cards, and his others card. He then said "I have a vague feeling of being here before. When i merged with Kotan, I lost my memories. I can't remember anything of my life, but i feel like i have been here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Jessica looked at Red-Eyes, still listening to the wind to try to find the way to the bird of divinity.

(No, I am not ripping off Talim from Soul Calibur.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:58 am

Mahad watched as Jessica ripped off Talim from Soul Calibur thinking it was a bit funny for a second. But he quickly got his mind back on track and waited for Jessica to find something. He wished he had seen the Bird of Divinity so he'd know it's life force bit regrettably he hadn't. All he could do is wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 am

(...no comment... except I said I wasn't ripping off the wind priestess from Soul Calibur!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   

Back to top Go down

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next