Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:52 am

(OOC: you should also roleplay some of the things that attack us)
Kotan flew fast, but his head hurt. For some reason, being in the duel monster world, and being half duel monster, half human must be the reason. He winced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:10 am

Just then, something came through the air that really made him wince. A massive windstorm, as a bird-like monster appeared. "Are you kidding me?!" Jessica said, as she recognized the attack, as it came towards her as well, forcing Aino to let go, and as she fell, Harpie's Pet Dragon caught her in midair. "Why would the Harpie Queen decide to attack me, especially with Aino here too!" She asked, quietly as Aino was equally confused, but the queen did not say anything, as she was trying to protect Simorgh from what she thought were people who would hurt the great birds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Red eyes automatically took control of kotan's body and roared at the harpie queen. He yelled "WE ARE NOT GOING TO HURT SIMORGH! I AM RED EYES BLACK DRAGON IN A HUMAN BODY, AND THESE PEOPLE NEED THE GREAT BIRDS HELP! LET US PASS HARPIE QUEEN!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 pm

But the great bird lady wasn't buying Red-Eyes' reasoning, as she attacked again. After seeing Koten getting attacked again, Jessica really got scared, as Aino looked at her with a look of fear and worry for her friend. "Uh... oh... this can't be good. I just know that feeling! KOTEN! DARK SIMORGH'S TAKING OVER AGAIN!" Alex yelled, now getting the Queen's attention, as she too saw the dark aura in the form of the dark version of the great birds now took over Jessica. "Apparently, he takes over when she gets scared from seeing things she considers horrifying, like friends getting hurt, as he feeds off her fear! We need the great birds to help combat their dark form, which has possessed my sister! If you won't listen to me, at least listen to Brionac!" Alex yelled at the queen, who now looked at him, as Brionac took control. "He's absolutely right. I was the exact same way with him, until he found Trishula, marking him as the true king of the Ice Barrier group. Trishula also helped me see that I shouldn't force myself on him like Dark Simorgh is doing with Jessica!" The dragon-like sea serpent said, through Alex as the queen listened to his reasoning, and began to get chills herself, as Dark Simorgh was coming out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 am

Kotan was completly surrounded by harpies. From the middle of the pile, flames burst out and the harpies were flung back as he screamed, flames coming from his armor. He flew at the queen, and both of his eyes were red, as red eyes was taken over. He growled "Listen to me. We need simorghs help. Dark simorgh has possessed her. Whenever she sees something absoloutly terrifying, it causes him to take over. So, STOP TERRIFYING HER! OR I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT EVERY SINGLE HARPIE DOWN, EXCEPT THE ONE WITH HER, AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SCARE ANYONE ELSE!" To illustrate his point, he fired some fire at a harpie, who dodged it.

Last edited by Kotan on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:07 am

(Uh, could you connect that to what else I had put? Dark Simorgh is taking control of Jessica again, through the fear that she has seeing Koten getting attacked.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:49 am

(OOC: Ok, done)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:55 am

"Ok, now you're scaring me!" Alex said, getting chills down his spine, as the queen looked at Jessica with a look of concern, but quickly flew towards the peak of the mountain to have a word with the Bird of Ancestry. The Bird of Divinity was on a different mountain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:00 am

Kotan suddenly grabbed his head and moaned in pain. The pain of being in the duel monster world was starting to become unearable. Kotan said "I'm part duel monster. While we are here, red eyes has to stay in control." Red eyes suddenly took control of Kotan. Red eyes said "We have 4 hours before we have to leave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:35 pm

"Shoot. We're going to have to take another trip back here for the other bird!" Alex said, as Gungnir prevented Jessica from moving by temporarily freezing her while Koten gets to Simorgh, or at least one of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 am

(OOC: can you roleplay simorgh?)

Red eyes flew with the harpie queen, and he yelled to alex "Keep an eye on her! I will meet with simorgh!" Red eyes was in complete control, as kotan's human essence could not last here, since he was also part duel monster. He flew fast, with the queen as she lead him to simorgh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:26 pm

The queen let Kotan/Red-Eyes follow her to lead him to an almost god-like bird, that shined with a bright yellow light. "Lord Simorgh..." The Harpie Queen spoke to the bird who now looked at her. "This... being... would like to ask a favor of you." She continued, completely baffled by what Kotan actually was. After that, the great bird that was the bird of ancestry looked at Kotan/Red-Eyes, and could clearly see Red-Eyes in control. "Speak, Red-Eyes." The bird said, surprising the Harpie Queen quite a bit.

*Sorry I'm so late. Trying to come up with the perfect way to do this, and getting hooked into Marvel vs. Capcom 3, which I've been playing a HECK OF A LOT lately, as it is easily now my favorite game.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 am

Red eyes bowed and said "Greetings simorgh. I may have known you, but i can't remember. My life before merging with my partner is a mystery." Red eyes then said "My partners friend has become possessed by dark simorgh. We need your help to purge him from her soul."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:27 pm

"Sister, not friend!" Airo said, as she flew up too to talk with Simorgh as well. "My dark counterpart. My shadow. I alone can not get my shadow from her soul. You need to talk with my friend, Simorgh, Bird of Divinity. Then, we can work this out with her." The bird of ancestry said, as time started to run out on them, at least for this trip. "I will help you out. A feather from both me and the bird of divinity should be enough to get to my shadow and force him out." He continued, sharing a feather with Kotan/Red-Eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Red eyes took the feather, but then his lord of the red armor wore off and he gasped. He put the feather in his pocket and said "Thank you simorgh. We will make another trip some other time to meet simorgh the bird of divinity." Red eyes then pulled out 3 cards and caused the aura armor to come forth. Then he merged it with his duel monster card, to make red eyes black knight. Red eyes said "Aino, we have to get back to jessica. My strength is fading, and as mine fades, so does hermos's. We only have a few hours left. Lets head back to them. Thank you, simorgh." Red eyes flew nback to the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:45 pm

"Understood." Aino said, as they both headed down to where Alex was, as he and Brionac were struggling to keep Jessica from panicking. "Jess, it's ok! Kotan wasn't hurt!" He said, before getting fed up with her fear, and slapped her hard on the cheek to knock some sense into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 am

Red eyes said "We will have to come back to see simorgh the bird of ancestry some other time. We have to head back to the portal." He was still hovering. He said "Lets go." Red eyes flew a bit, but he had just flown to jess. He said "Me and kotan are fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

"I agree. Let's get home, get some rest and come back later." Alex said as Jessica regained control of herself, still on Harpie's Pet Dragon, as Aino breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Red eyes said "I've actually got a quicker way." the lord of the red armour disappeared, and it looked like red eyes might fall, but he pulled out a card quick and said "Hermos, merge with my armor! Hermos armour!" The armour kotan was wearing glowed, and took on hermos's color. Red eyes used the power of hermos to make a portal and said "Go through. I will come after you guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:38 pm

At Red-Eyes' request, Alex jumped off Gungnir, who disappeared when he did so, and went through the portal. and Jessica did the same, as Aino and Harpie's Pet Dragon did the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 am

Red eyes gave Kotan control of his body, and Kotan dived through the portal as it closed. As soon as he landed back in his apartment, with the others, his armor had disappeared. Kotan said "I think that went good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:27 pm

"I agree. Now comes the challenge. Trying to keep Jessica extra calm so she doesn't get scared. At least until Hermos regains his strength." Alex said, looking at his sister out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:54 am

Kotan said "That will be a day or two. You guys can stay with me until we can get back to the duel monster world." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:25 am

"Sounds good." Jessica said, still a little scared at the thought of Dark Simorgh taking over when fright get the better of her.

*She's kinda like Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. She has no control over when Dark Simorgh takes over except by staying calm.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:55 am

Kotan said "Ok. You can both share the spare bed, or one of you can sleep in my bed with me. Your choice. And jess, i promise you that the moment hermos has the strength, we can go back and get the other feather."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   

Back to top Go down

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next