Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone has to start somewhere...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:48 pm

"Aw man."

The twins just watched as the Trap destroyed their Monster. Again, there was nothing they could really do to stop it, so looking was the only option.

Ko sighed, then laughed goodnaturedly. "Wow I stink at this. Well, I'm virtually screwed, I don't have anything else I can do for now. I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:22 pm

"My turn, draw."

Fayt drew his next card and glanced at it before nodding to himself at the two cards in his hand. He narrowed his eyes and held up the two cards, slapping them down onto the disk. "First I'm setting down one monster, and then I'm putting down a facedown card. Now, lets go Battle Phase."

He pointed straight towards Ko and spoke,

"Attack directly, Thought Ruler Archfiend (2700)!"

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Both siblings gasped as they felt the pain from the attack. It wasn't that it hurt too badly, but they hadn't been expecting it at all. They clutched their hearts and looked at each other. "That was most..." Began Ne.

"...unpleasent." Ko finished. "But I guess that was supposed to happen. It makes sense at least." The boy looked at his Life Points, taking note that they had dropped down to 1300. This was probably going to end soon. Too bad, he was rather enjoying this...

Both kids turned their eyes back to Fayt to see what he'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 pm

"Sorry. Either way, my turn is over."

Fayt lazily stood there with his hands in his pockets, his silver hair falling over his suit. His eyes gazed at the twins, taking note of their features before narrowing his eyes lightly. "I've been meaning to ask you, but do you have any connection to the Rutherford family? I mean, sometimes it is like staring in a mirror..."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:13 pm

"Dunno." Answered Ne, knowing better than to go into detail on the subject. Her brother stayed silent, simply drawing a card and adding it to his hand. Then he looked them over before taking the same one out again.

"I summon Twin-Barrel Dragon (1700/200)." He said, sounding less cheerful than before. "Its ability allows me to choose one of your cards. I then flip a coin twice, and if both land on heads, that Monster is destroyed."

Ko flipped a coin twice, blinking when he saw the results. "Well I'll be darned." He said, smiling, his cheer returning to him. "That's some odd luck, both were heads. I'll choose your Thought Ruler Archfiend...though I bet you have something to counter that." He laughed a bit at the end.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:24 pm

"Ouch.."

Fayt watched as he shook his head, the large monster exploding into shards of light. He grinned and bowed, his hair casting a shadow over his blue eyes. "My, that was unexpected. No, as you can see, there is nothing my field that could of countered that."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:35 pm

"That's a surprise..." Ne said for her brother, who nodded. They were both totally expecting to be countered or something to the likeness. They were getting awfully lucky today.

"Well then, Twin-Barrel Dragon, attack his face-down." Ko said. Of course knowing Fayt there was a high probability that it was either stronger or had an effect that would do something, but there wasn't much else he could do, was there?
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:49 pm

"Sorry, but I DO have something to counter that."

Fayt threw out his hand and one of his cards flipped upwards, his voice echoing in explanation "Reveal, Magic Cylinder! I can negate the attack of your monster, and then inflict damage straight at you in the same amount! Game Over."

The attack met the Magic Cylinder in mid air and they began to glow with power, a blast of energy shooting out from them and raining down upon the twins in an instant, literally reflecting Twin-Barrel Dragon's attack straight back at them.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:03 pm

The twins, more prepared this time, simply winced as the blow hit them and the Life Points went down to zero. Sighing in unision, they then laughed. "Should have seen that coming." The male twin said when he was done.

The girl took a little longer to stop laughing, but when she did she also spoke to Fayt. "Thanks for teaching us, that was really fun."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Fayt merely chuckled as his duel disk deactivated, walking up to them. He ruffled her hair and crossed his arms, a smile on the edge of his lips. "Ah, don't worry about it, okay? I was happy to help such a inspiring set of duelists." He suddenly paused before digging into his suit pocket, taking out something.

They were cards. Synchro Monsters. Arcanite Magician and Ally of Justice Catastor. He handed them over to the twins and explained with a wink. "You probably won't ever use these, but they're the first duel monster cards I ever received. Keep em' safe, okay?"

With that, he turned away with his hands in his pockets, slowly walking off into the distance. He gave one last wave and goodbye just before he faded. "Keep on training, I'll be wanting a rematch someday, you guys got that?"

With that, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone has to start somewhere...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Crossover/Alternate Storylines-
Jump to: