Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone has to start somewhere...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Everyone has to start somewhere... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:36 pm

OOC: This is a simple storyline for Dimly to learn the ropes. This storyline is not connected to the main ones, and thus isn't really all that deep...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Fayt stood in the grassy field, his hands in his pockets as he awaited for a certain someone. His silver hair waved in the sudden wind, his icy blue eyes smiling at the breeze. He didn't bother to turn around as his duel disk activated with a sudden burst, his form lazily moving along the field

"Took you long enough. Are you quite ready?”
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Two white haired teens stood behind him, and they nodded. When they realized that the guy in front of them did not have eyes in the back of his head, the male one spoke up. "As I'll ever be." He said cheerfully. "I should warn you that I have virtually no clue what I'm doing though."

The girl that looked identical to him also added, equally as chipper. "I'm just going to watch for now. I heard that there are such a thing as tag-team battles, but I figure that'll probably be too complicated for the first time."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Fayt just blinked and nodded, drawing a deck out of his suit before replacing it with the one in his disk. He seemed rather freaked out that they looked so much like himself, but he ignored it as he began to speak "Allow to explain. We both draw five cards from our deck, giving us a hand, and start at four-thousand life points..."

He drew the first five cards before drawing a sixth "Because I am going first, I get to draw my sixth card, as it is now the first draw phase. The first turn person cannot attack in the turn, meaning that you're quite safe from the wrath of battle at this moment."

He held up a card and then continued "This is a monster card, as you already quite probably know. It is a four-star monster, meaning I can Normal Summon it straight to the field of play. Observe. Come forth, Skilled Dark Magician (1900/1700)...!"

Fayt nodded to himself as he continued, pointing at the beast that phased alive because of the holograms "My monster has the attack of one-thousand nine-hundred points, meaning anything with less than that number would die in a battle against it."

He held up another card and continued, placing it on the disk "This is called 'putting down a facedown' card. It can either be a Trap or Spell card, meaning it could help me in a number of situations. Be careful of facedown cards, they can be quite deadly...."

He smiled and held up the cards in his palm,

"Finally, this leaves me with four cards on hand. Your move."

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:39 pm

The boy nodded and copied Fayt, pulling out 5 cards from his deck, and then a sixth. He looked them over. He wasn't sure if this was a good draw or not, but noticed none of them had an attack power higher than Skilled Dark Magician.

Still, if he didn't put something on the field it would probably be worse. "Erm, come on out, Ancient Gear Knight (1800/500)?" The teen said, unsure if he was doing it correctly. His sister giggled at his side, and he shoved her playfully, and laughed.

Still smiling, he then put two cards face down like Fayt had down. "Um, guess I'm done...your turn."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:58 pm

"Ancient Gear Knight? Not strong enough to combat my Skilled Dark Magician, but I presume you have a few Traps placed down for me..." toned Fayt as he drew his next card, leaving him with five. He nodded and then held up the card, explaining a next step

"This card I have here has six stars, meaning that it will take one sacrifice to summon it. Now, if I Tribute Summon, then that means I will not be able to Normal Summon.." He held up the monster card and then placed it on the disk, sacrificing Skilled Dark Magician in a vortex of light,

"Allow me to introduce the lovely Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700)!"

A rather busty blonde Mage phased alive in a flash of light, holding her staff as she posed with an innocent blush across her cheeks. She was quite the attractive girl, and Fayt clapped jokingly at her entrance with a hint of a smile painted across his lips

"Now then, let us get straight to it. The Battle Phase!" spoke Fayt as he threw out his hand, his voice following the motion "Dark Magician Girl, attack his beast with all your might! Black Magic Attack!"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:10 pm

"I activate my trap card..." Said the white haired boy, sounding more confident but still not positive if he was doing it right.

His sister looking over his shoulder. She was rewarded with a funny look, but simply grinned and read out loud. "Reinforcements, target monster gains 500 attack until the end of this turn."

The boy rolled his eyes playfully and nodded. "And I choose Ancient Gear Knight."

Hopefully it would do something...
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm

The rather beautiful blonde girl suddenly went pale as she tried to skid to a stop in the attack. Sadly, Fayt merely stood there and watched with his hands in his pockets as the Dark Magician Girl cowered in fear from the sudden counter of the now stronger Ancient Gear Knight.

In a matter of seconds the Dark Magician Girl exploded into a shower of light, pouting all the way. The silver haired male chuckled and shook his head, shrugging lightly "Your first use of a Trap card, I bet? Either way, I now lose three-hundred lifepoints."

Still, Fayt didn't look all that bothered as he held up a card and set it on the field, leaving him without a monster, but with two facedown cards. The Rutherford smiled at the twins, making note of their features before speaking

"Turn end. Your move now.."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:22 pm

His opponent blinked and nodded, surprised that had actually worked. "Yeah, I'm surprised that worked..." he voiced his thoughts. He was about to draw a card when he seemed to realize something and smacked his forehead. "We never told you our names, did we?"

The female pointed to her brother. "That's Ko."

Her brother pointed at her in turn. "That's Ne."

"Ko to Ne." They said, switching back to their first language.

"Sorry about that." Ko continued before he actually drew a card. The boy blinked in surprise before adding it to his hand. He took out another card. "I put one card face down. Um, Ancient Gear Knight, attack?" He said, still unsure.

Ne just laughed at his awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

"My apologies, I guess I never fully introduced myself. My name is Fayt Rutherford," said the silver haired male as he stood there watching as the attack came closer to him. He suddenly twitched and a card was discarded, the strike meeting a small puffball of a yelping monster. It blinked and then vanished, leaving his lifepoints still secure.

"That, was Kuriboh. I can discard this card from my hand to make the Battle Damage inflicted to my life zero." explained Fayt as he crossed his arms, continuing "Not all Monsters are for battle. Kuriboh (300/200) is a rather weak monster, but its effect makes it valuable."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 pm

"Yoroshiku." The twins chorused as Ko took note of what Fayt said. He'd have to remember that. Effects would probably play a huge part in later battles.

His sister then snorted. "You got tricked by a puffball."

Ko sighed good naturedly and ruffled his sister's head, to which she pouted. "I don't think there's anything else I can do so I end my turn." The boy said after that.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 am

"Guess its time to get a bit serious," joked Fayt as he drew his next card, leaving him with four on hand. His eyes flashed and he placed down a monster card on his disk, speaking lightly "I summon Magician's Valkyria (1600/1800) to the field!"

A second beautiful woman phased alive in an instant, her blue eyes gazing at the twins. She looked much like the Dark Magician Girl, only slightly more mature and colder. Fayt chuckled lightly, making note of the fact that most of his monsters were rather pretty females. He shrugged and began,

"Admittedly you have a more powerful monster than I do, but I have yet to finish..." He toned as he held up a hand, flipping a single card on his side of the field. It was Trap. He smiled and quickly explained "This, is Royal Decree. It negates the effect of all other Trap Cards on the field. In other words, such cards cannot be used as long as it is on the field."

Fayt then held up a card in his hand, which was coloured a hint of blue. It was a Spell card. The Rutherford gave a single nod and continued "This is called Magical Dimension. I can only activate this when I control a Spellcaster-Type monster. I can tribute one monster, and then Special Summon one Spellcaster-Type monster from my hand...."

Magician's Valkyria vanished in a pillar of light, with Fayt holding up one last card from his hand. It gave a flash as he put it on his disk, announcing loudly "Come forth, the legendary Dark Magician (2500/2100)!"

A purple robed form flashed into view, holding a large staff in its hand. Its cold gaze was fierce and strong, its features almost blank. A hint of a deadly smirk stood on the end of its lips, a flash of power echoing around it.

"Sadly, I'm not finished. You see, Magical Dimension hasn't yet been completed. You see, this card also allows me to destroy a single monster on the field at the end of its activation, which means..." trailed Fayt as he pointed at Ancient Gear Knight, a wave of power washing over it.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:27 am

Ne pouted as Ancient Gear Knight was destroyed. "Aw man..."

Her twin turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow. He seemed fine by the destruction of his monster, at least more so than his sister. Ko knew there was nothing that he could have done or do. "Why are you upset? You aren't the one battling."

"But he was so cooooooool!"

"You're a weirdo."

"Hey! If I'm a weirdo, you're a weirdo!"

"I never said I wasn't."

"...Weirdo."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:34 am

"Ah, the joys of family..."

Fayt rolled his eyes with a chuckle and then threw out his palm, his voice echoing a command in an instant "Without a monster on your field, you're now free to attack! Dark Magician, attack Ko directly with Dark Magic Attack!"

The Dark Magician nodded and flew forwards at Ko, its hand glowing with unseen energy. As soon as he was close enough, he threw out his palm and let loose an unheard shout, a shock wave of energy exploding down upon the boy....
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:50 am

Turning his attention back to the battle, his eyes widened a bit as he saw Dark Magician coming to attack him. "I activate my face-down, Enemy Controller." He said. "It's not a Trap card, so it shouldn't be affected by Royal Decree."

Ne read the effect of the card over Ko's shoulder again, who didn't bother to react this time. "Select and activate 1 of these effects: Change the Battle Position of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Or, Tribute 1 monster. Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Take control of it until the End Phase."

"So I'll put Dark Magician into Defense Mode." Ko finished.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:02 pm

"Not bad, not bad at all."

Fayt smiled as he put his hands in his pockets, his silver hair flowing behind him like a cape. He chuckled and shook his head, finally speaking once again as he studied the two "I lockdown your Traps, and you simply use a Spell. Well then, I guess its your turn."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:20 pm

"Thanks, but it was just a lucky shot." Ko said truthfully as he drew a card from his deck. He looked them over. "First, I'll put a monster face-down in Defense Mode." The teen said as he did that.

"Then I put two cards face-down, and activate Shield Crush. It allows me to destroy one monster in Defense Mode, and I choose your Dark Magician." Ko said as he waited to see if Fayt would counter.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:41 pm

The Dark Magician exploded in a shower of light, leaving Fayt looking quite pleased with it. He lazily took a step backwards with his hands in his pockets, laughing slightly "Well, that didn't take long. I guess you're finished..?"

He didn't look all that worried, even though he was slightly impressed.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 pm

"One more thing actually." Ne answered for her brother, after which he replied. "I activate my other face-down, Mystical Space Typhoon. I'll use it to end your Royal Decree."

Well, hopefully. Fayt might pull another Kuriboh on him.

"Then I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:24 pm

"My, my, you're really starting to impress me. I guess its my turn to try and impress you, eh..?"

Fayt drew his next card, his eyes gazing at the drawn card. He nodded to himself and slapped the card down onto the duel disk. "I activate Silent Doom. With this card I can Special Summon one Normal Monster from my Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. So, come on back Dark Magician."

He then held up his fist as he slapped down another card. "I admit that it may seem useless to summon a monster with Silent Doom, as that monster can no longer attack..." Fayt smirked for the first time in the game and threw out his hand, the card he just threw down arising in a flash of light

"...But I'm not finished. I Normal Summon Sunny Pixie (300/400)."

The rather small monster joined next to the Dark Magician, looking like a very cute tiny girl. It blinked and then hovered over the area, seemingly awaiting commands. Fayt spread his arms and then spoke loudly, a sudden dark aura setting upon the area

"When I have a Tuner Monster on the field, and another Monster with the correct amount of stars, I can combine them both to form a new mind and form. Stare into the face of defeat - SYNCHRO SUMMON!"

A ripple to static pulsed though grass. Within a blink of an eye, a large pillar of blue light projected around the battle field. The two monsters vanished, a single mighty form towering over everything in view. A vicious hungry roar boomed, two mighty wings spreading outwards from the smoke as drool dripped down a large snapping maw.

"THOUGHT RULER ARCHFIEND (2700/2300)!"

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:32 pm

"Woooooooooooooooah..." The twins chorused, looking up at the huge monster. "That's awesome."

To say they were impressed would be a complete understatement.

Of course, having no cards but the face-down monster on the field there was nothing they could do but stare.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:43 pm

"Maybe, but I'm not done. Thought Ruler Archfiend, go."

Fayt pointed straight at the facedown monster and gave the order to attack, watching Thought Ruler Archfiend roar and shoot forward with glowing eyes. It dwarfed the entire area, appearing before the twins and their monster with a berserk roar, opening its large maw.

It let loose a wave of vile black smoke and energy in an instant...
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm

The blast hit the face-down, but it wasn't destroyed. It then showed that the monster it was hiding was Sonic Chick. "The effect of this card says that it can't be destroyed in battle by a monster with 1900 or more Attack Points." Ko said, even though Fayt probably knew this.

"Obviously your monster is way stronger than that." Continued his sister. "So it wasn't destroyed. Also, because it was in Defense Mode, Ko takes no damage."

They paused before chorusing. "Um, right?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:11 pm

"You have a Sonic Chick?" blinked Fayt before he nodded in return. Of course he knew of that card, considering Yusei Fudo used it enough. He smiled lightly at the move before shaking his head, chuckling lightly. "I admit, I didn't expect you to have such a card. Guess you turned my own tacticts against me."

He shrugged and held up his arm, finishing

"I end my turn. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm

"It's just a temporary deck that we were given until we could make our own." The twins said together in their virtually identical voices, with Ne going on. "They're almost done."

Ko drew a card and began his turn. "I'll start out by using Cup of Ace, which will allow one of use two draw 2 more cards depending on a coin flip." He took a coin out of his pocket, and threw it into the air, and let it land in his palm. Luckily it was heads. "It's heads, so I draw."

The teen did so. "Next, I'm going to sacrifice Sonic Chick to summon Granmarg the Rock Monarch (2400/1000) in Attack Mode. His effect allows me to destroy one face-down card on the field." His card was replaced by a great golden golem creature, and the face-down on Fayt's side was destroyed. "Then I'll equip him with Malevolent Nuzzler, which increases its attack by 700."

Now the boy pointed at Thought Ruler Archfiend. "Um, go kick its butt, I guess." He said rather awkwardly.

His sister just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 pm

"Sorry, but that won't happen!"

He quickly began a chain, Fayt flashing out his hand and flipping his trap card, his voice echoing loudly "Sorry, but I activate my Trap! Bottomless Trap Hole! Because I'm chaining this card, I can destroy your monster before you can even do anything..."

He crossed his arms and quickly explained the full effect of the revealed card "I can activate this card when my opponent Summons a monster with one-thousand five-hundred attack or more. Safe to say..."

The Rutherford grinned,

"Your monster is history."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has to start somewhere...   Everyone has to start somewhere... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone has to start somewhere...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Crossover/Alternate Storylines-
Jump to: