Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Oh what's with this? Everyone bails when little old Shane appears? I feel so unappreciated No but anyway, to those who know me, IIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:16 pm

you totally didnt dtich us at bleach forum lol...yell at leon, he wont post
Back to top Go down
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Well that was out of my power Julie, my computer fried this is my new laptop (plus I don't have the link AND forgot my password).

As for leon.............GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND POST / APPROVE MY CHARACTER!
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:41 pm

I'm only one man, things take time XD

I'm getting it all done though, dun' worry.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm

By the way, great to see you back in the YGO RP scene dude, I'm so glad you guys are doing this. It's like a big family reunion Sad
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Sadly, the others still in the Yahoo group have yet to jump over, and Bryan is away doing something at his home (though I believe that is internet problems).

I never left the YGO rping, just the group, as it became more of a hassle than something fun. Sure, you may get glitches on here, but 'least everything looks tidy and new, if not yet completed.

Admittedly, I do miss the GX scene T.T

NOTE: Trying to get on chat now, but the site is being a dick.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:55 pm

It's pretty much dead over there. I just came back a few months ago. With all of you guys gone it lost it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erherm.......EH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: