Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Damn you Kai!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kane Sthar

PostSubject: Damn you Kai!!!!!!!!!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:16 am

Sooooooo just reading through everything cuz i was bored i totally realized that Kai uses Red eyes as his main cards which kinda makes me sad Sad Thus ill be changing my deck around a little and making it focus more on the level dragons opposed to the red eyes this will have both up and downs considering that most of the level dragons arent dark (that makes me a saaaaaaaaddd duelist :'-[ ) but also sets me up for a interesting and quite possibly very powerful control deck. idk opinions ideas any body? heres my list of cards so far (Note this is still the red eyes build)

Monsters x 16

Dark Armed Dragon
Dark Horus
Dark General Freed
Dark Grepher x2
Red Eyes Wyvern x3
Red eyes black chick x 2
Red Eye Black Dragon x 2
Red Eyes Darkness dragon x 2
Red Eyes Darkness Metal dragon
Blackwing Gale the Hurricane

Spells x 13
Inferno Fire Blast x 2
Allure of Darkness
Veil of Darkness x 2
Mind Control
Brain Control
Book of Moon x 2
Cold Wave
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
Pot of Avarice

Traps x 11
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Bottomless Trap hole x2
Escape from the dark Demension x 3
Solem Judgement
Sakuretsu Armor x 2
Call Of The Haunted

Okay so first off its a 40 card deck solid thats gonna change trust me cuz i think its way to out of synch. second problem i have with my deck is that i feel like theres alot of potential here but with the current meta game id get smoked by all the synchros. I like my idea of Dark Dragons and im trying to stick as close to that as possible. It gives me a good round arsenal of things to do from straight up dragon beat down to some heavy control. This isnt just gonna be Kanes deck in the rp but also a deck im building for tournaments around town so any help would be great guys. and yaaaaaa thats it lol thanks guys
(P.s. I hate the fact i have 11 traps and only 16 monsters I NEVER have run a deck with cards that near proportions o.O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Sthar

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Kai!!!!!!!!!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 am

Whoot I have modified the deck!

New list!

Monsters x 20

Dark Armed Dragon
Dark Horus
Dark Grepher x3
Red Eyes Wyvern x3
Red eyes black chick x 3
Red Eye Black Dragon x 3
Red Eyes Darkness dragon x 2
Red Eyes Darkness Metal dragon
Armageddon Knight x 3

Spells x 13
Allure of Darkness
Veil of Darkness x 2
Mind Control
Brain Control
Book of Moon x 2
Cold Wave
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
Pot of Avarice
Gold Sarcophagus
Burial From a Different Dimension

Traps x 10
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Bottomless Trap hole x2
Escape from the dark Demension x 3
Solem Judgement
Sakuretsu Armor x 2

I took out Freed cuz he was kinda useless in the deck and replaced him with Armageddon Knight. Bumped my Grepher count and dropped the useless tuner and replaced it instead with another chick and dragon. I rather like the build Very Happy I also dropped the Inferno fire blasts just cuz the deck seems to focus better on DAD opposed to good old Red Eyes so Yay I now has my dragon ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Kai!!!!!!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 6:30 am

Its in his freakin name, how can you not notice? affraid

Red-Eyes might be Kai's signiture set of cards, but that doesn't mean I'm going to throw a hissy fit because other people wanna use em too. Anyway, his other deck is a mixture between leveling up Silent Magician and quick striking, which he has rarely used (outside of beating Zeiya). Still, I've stuck to keeping Kai with RP based card set and such, thus getting such awesome cards as "Dark Armed Dragon" "Dark Horus" and "Armageddon Knight" is near impossible for him, so you have a few aces.

His current deck is:

Monsters x 17
Red-Eyes Black Dragon x3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3
Red-Eyes Wyvern x2
Vice Dragon
Exploder Dragon
Red-Eyes Chick x2
Luster Dragon 2
Totem Dragon
Divine Dragon Ragnarok
Lord of D
Kuriboh

Spells x 12
Inferno Fire Blast x 2
Heavy Storm
Flute of Summoning Dragon
Magical Mallet x3
Ancient Rules
Super Polymerization x2
United We Stand
Scapegoat

Traps x 11
Mirror Force
Waboku
Sakuretsu Armor x 2
Destruction Jammer x2
DNA Surgery
Dark Bribe x2
Royal Decree
Dimensional Prison

Side x4
Five God Dragon x2
King Dragun
Iron Chain Dragon

Certainly not a deck I'd use, but this is a deck (if it can even be called that T.T) that takes in the account of getting certain cards, rp based movement, and lax rp dueling. Its harshly unbalanced, to the point that it would fall down to general luck draw, but these are cards he has used in the past. Fayt, my "yet to be introduced" character, uses Fortune Ladies and a Dark Magician Girl set, so, meh Razz

Either way, I best be going. I'll be on tonight on all forums, posting! cheers Oh, and on a final note, I would like to build him a deck BASED around F.G.D sooner or later, instead of simply having it as a side arm. Maybe I'll do just that in later story growth or something -shrug-

That, or a Kuriboh deck. I love that little furball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Kai!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Damn you Kai!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1