Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Darren held out his arms as he was hit again, losing 1600 life points again. He panted lightly as his life points became 800. "I activate a trap, Damage Condenser! Now I can summon a monster a monster from my deck equal to the damage I just took. I'll bring out my Field Commander Rahz!" (LV4 Atk:1600) "With his effect, a Warrior monster goes to the top of my deck!" He grinned as he said, "You're pretty good, but I beleve in my cards. I won't lose to a brainwashed victim like you!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:55 pm

"I'm not the least bit brainwashed, unlike that crazy teammate of yours!" Zeiya said. "I place a face down and end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Darren drew his card and grinned, already knowing what it was. "Now then, lets have my Sword Master and my Rahz tune up for a Synchro Summoning!" The two monsters jumped up into the air, disappearing in a flash of green light. A large white warrior with blond hair appeared in their place. "I Synchro Summon my Lightning Warrior! (LV7 Atk:2400) "Battle time... Lightning Warrior, attack that Marauder! Fist of Lightning!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:02 pm

"Quick spell activate, Enemy Controller!" Zeiya cried. "I choose the effect of switching the attacking monster's position to defense mode!"

Last edited by Zeiya Hisaki on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

"No sweat," Darren said with a grin. I didn't bring em out for an attack. I'm gonna activate my spell instead, Mystic Wok! Now I can sacrifice Lightning Warrior and gain its attack into my life points." The monster slowly disappeared, the sparkling energy entering into Darren and increasing his life points to 3200. "I didn't normal summon this turn, so I'll play a defense and lay a face down card. Your go."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:38 pm

"My turn, draw!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I sacrifice Nightmare penguin to summon Prime Material Dragon!" The penguin let out a sudden 'squaak' before disappearing in a bright light. as it faded away, an orange dragon appeared from the mist. (ATK 2400) "I equip it with big bang shot, increasing its attack by 400 and giving it piercing damage...now i attack your defense monster with Twin Sword Marauder!"

Last edited by Zeiya Hisaki on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 pm

The monster flipped up, revealing a woman wearing red. Her shield deflected the attack. (LV4 Def:1900) "Guess my Command Knight was more than your Two Sword guy could handle. Looks like my points are safe."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm

"Even so, Prime Material Dragon can pierce that defense with ease with its 2800 attack points! Go!" Zeiya said as the dragon swooped down at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Darren grinned as he flipped over his card. "Too bad for you! I've got my Half or Nothing Trap card! From here it's your choice. Either you attack with your monster at half strength, or end the battle here and now. What's it gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 pm

""How about....None of them? I activate Seven Tools of the Bandit!" Zeiya cried. "by paying 1000 life points, I can negate a trap card, meaning I can continue my attack without delay!"

Last edited by Zeiya Hisaki on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:18 pm

"Trap, activate. Dimensional Prison" said Kai as he held out his hand and flipped one of his own cards, continuing with a shark-like grin across his face "I can activate this trap card when my opponent declares an attack. That attacking monster is quickly removed from play." He brought up a finger near a inch of his face and wagged it side to side, his eyes gazing at his two oponents

"Nyeh! Can't have you killing my only monster now can I?"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Darren held up his arm as he took 900 points of damage. He grinned as he said, "That's one thousand down... Let's take it from there."

Liquid and Okita both looked at the card, shcoked as the monster was removed from the game. "I'll set a card face down and end my turn..." Okita said in dismay."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 pm

"...I'll set a facedown and end my turn..." Zeiya said, glaring at him. "Just give it up! Even if you win, you're not going to gain anything!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:41 pm

"Guess its my go, and I'm gonna force you to get outta our way!" Kai toned as he drew and gazed at his hand cards. He threw out a palm and began to speak, his monster flipping over to reveal a Totem Dragon (400/200). The pigtailed boy ran a hand through his spiky hair and then grinned, holding up a card as a light overtook the small dragon-like beast.

"Totem Dragon may not amount to much on the playing field, but it's special effect allows it great use in my deck. This monster card can be treated as two Tributes for a Tribute Summon of a Dragon-Type monster!" He held up a clenched fist and threw it out as he finished, an explosion of dragon energy washing over Totem Dragon

"The monster I'm summoning within Tribute? Heh, say hello to an old friend of mine! Come forth, almighty Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" Thus, in a howl of light, the dragon began to appear. Two great crimson eyes snapped open as a large maw let loose a large untamed roar, wanton destruction seeping from it. Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000)

"Unfortunetly for you, I ain't finished. I activate a Spell Card, Inferno Fire Blast!" A glow began to overtake the Dragon as he continued "This rare card here allows a specific monster to inflict 2400 damage at the cost that it cannot attack during the same turn. Its easy to see what that monster is!"

He chuckled and held out his hand as the Spell Card activated

"Red-Eyes Black Dragon, let loose with an Inferno Fire Blast!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 pm

The two men raised their arms in defense as their life points fell another 2400. With everything that had happened, they only had 1500 life points remaining. "These two... are strong..." Liquid said as his clothes were smoking. "If you had a better defense, Okita, this wouldn't be happening." Okita turned to him and yelled out, "Me! Your cards were disposed of more easily than mine!"

Darren grinned and said, "Sorry, but I'm havin' way too much fun to throw it in now. It's my... draw!" He drew his card and smiled at what he gained. "Oh yeah! Now I activate my Monster Reborn card! That means I get a monster outta the grave and straight to my side. So welcome back my Lightning Warrior!" The blond haired warrior returned to the field in sparks of flashing light. (LV7 Atk:2400) "Let's do this! Attack her Marauder one more time with your Fist of Lightning!"

Divine couldn't help but give a wicked smile as he saw them. Darren of Team Satisfaction... he thought as he watched the monster attack. Even without your fabled Light End Dragon, you're still more than putting up a fight. Against a normal opponent you'd probably win for sure, however...
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:57 pm

"Well well well....seems like these two fools aren't made for each other..." Seiki said, raising an eyebrow. "Come on, Kai, we better hurry this up."

"Yahhh!!! "Zeiya cried, using her arms to defend herself from the attack as her monster was destroyed. "Just because you destroyed my monster doesn't mean you have the upper hand!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Divine watched the attack go through and thought to himself, Zeiya isn't a normal duelist... Spirit Callers have the power to turn the tide of battles with their most trusted monsters. With power like that, nothing would be able to stop the Arcadia Movement. And now, I already have two of the most powerful... Zeiya Hisaki and Atheris Valentine...

Darren grinned and said, "That's not all. Lightning Warrior's monster ability. When it destroys a monster, you take 300 damage for every card in your hand. Aftershock!" The monster's hand sparked and struck her with electricity, but the glow of her own Prime Material Dragon converted it. "I already know about your Prime Material's ability to turn damage into power. I wouldn't want the duel ending too soon. I'm havin' way too much fun! Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Zeiya glared at him. "My turn, draw!" she cried as she drew. "I equip my prime material dragon with axe of despair!" she said as a strange, eerie axe with a face on it levitated near the dragon. "I also summon Armed dragon LV 3 in attack mode!" A small orange/white dragon appeared on the field. "Now, Prime material dragon, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Darren held his hand out as he was hit and his life points fell by 1400 more. His life was down to 900, but Darren simply kept his grin. "Hey, ya said I wouldn't gain a thing from winnin' here, but what do you get outta this? Shuho got really worked up when ya disappeared, and here ya are fighting for the guys that took ya away. What's up with that?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:37 pm

"Disappear....taken away...? What the heck are you talking about?!" Zeiya said. "and what does Shuho care? He got the stupid King title, isn't that enough? I attack with Armed Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Atheris

Atheris

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Atheris grinned at the boy as her monster flipped.
"You attacked my Nimble Momonga. That means I gain 1000 life points and I Special Summon two more monsters with the same name in face down defense."
Her two cards appeared on the field in front of her.
"You fell for a card like that pretty easily for a king."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 am

Kai nodded to Seiki before holding up a final card and placing it within his duel disk "I'll end my turn with a single facedown. With my Red-Eyes Black Dragon on the field I feel pretty secure on the path of this duel, our victory," He grinned and continued with his eyes gazing "Sadly for you, me and Seiki are just getting warmed up!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 pm

"Oy oy oy! If you say that, they'll try to prolong the duel even more." seiki said, glaring at him. "We need to find Zeiya, now.":
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 am

Darren held his arms defensively as he was hit by the attack, his life points dropping to zero. He panted lightly, looking at her, but his expression wasn't one of anger or even despair. He was actually smiling, laughing even. "Man, that was a blast..." Darren said as his body wobbled. "Ya know... Shuho was worried these guys were hurtin' ya.. but it looks like your still in fightin' form..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuho winced at the play, then gave a grin and siad, "Didn't expect that... I'll play two face downs and end my turn..." His mind was still on Zeiya, but he had to focus on this girl as much as possible. She already had more life points and monsters than he did, and it was only the first move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liquid drew his card and simply said, "I set three cards face down and end my turn. This should be enough to keep you guessing..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 am

"My turn....draw!" Seiki said as she drew. "I place a single facedown on the field. Then, if this card is the only card on the field, I can special summon it. Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight!" A Knight with blue and red armor with an armered horse appeard on the field. (ATK 2600) "I end my turn."

"Of course I am!" Zeiya said, glaring at him. "They didn't hurt me at all! They gave me something that I could never hvae in Satellite - a home! Now that I beaten you, just take everyone and get out of here!" Suddenly, she felt her body convulse, causing her to fall to her knees and hold her head. "W-What?!" She said in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: