Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Within the Stadium of Neo Domino City, the crowd was still in awe over the stunning victory Shuho Kazeyama had pulled over Jack Atlus. The Fortune Cup was considered to be over, and people were already beginning to leave the Stadium. Reporters were waiting on the floor for Shuho to emerge for interviews and pictures, but now wasn't the time for that...

Inside the halls of the Stadium's inner workings, tension was high as Shuho and Kai talked amongst each other what they needed to do. With no leaves and no way to know where the men went or even who they were, things seemed bleak indeed. "What did the guys look like? "Shuho said, looking at Kai's chest. Shuho didn't know it, but Kai had been attacked by members of the Arcadia Movement, who had struck him with a powerful card effect made real by their psychic powers. Their goal was Zeiya, and they now had her.

Outside, Officer Trudge pulled into the Parking Lot of the Stadium, rushing off his Duel Runner. On the request of Seiki, he'd taken her there to check on Zeiya's condition. He rushed out, turning to make sure Seiki was still close by.

Meanwhile, a white van pulled over in a large building in the west of Neo Domino. Two men wearing robes and covering their faces walked from the van, moving to the back doors of it. One opened the doors, seeing Zeiya. "It appears she's awaken, Divine..." one of them said.

A man with red hair, wearing a suit walked up to them. His face have a small, almost sincere smile as he held a hand out to her. "Aw, Zeiya Hisaki... it's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face," he said in a smooth tone. "My name is Divine, and I am in need of your services..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Zeiya was holding her chest, obviously in pain. She looked up at Divine. "How....how do you know me? and what do you mean by services? I stopped stealing ever since I came to NEo Domino." She winced as the pain intensified.

"Don't worry abuot me, we have to make sure she's ok!" Seiki said as she ran after Trudge inside the Stadium. "Besides, since when have you had a heart for Satellites?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:15 pm

"Those two? I couldn't really tell because of those damn cloaks they wore, but they were strong and fast enough to bring me down with a single hit." Kai toned as he shook his head with a guilty and angry expression pained across his pale face

"They had strange powers, kinda like Aki-chan, yet somehow focused. I still don't get it, I was able to shrug of Aki's powers without too much of a problem! How were they able to hit me with enough damage to damn near cripple me?"

He brought up his hand felt the damage on his own form and frowned as something clicked.

"They used a card too, Raigeki Break!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:35 pm

"Don't know about that, but we gotta worry about finding Zeiya first," Shuho said as he took in Kai's story. "If they're like Aki, maybe we can check her locker room to see if anything's around." He turned and started running. As he did, he saw Seiki ad Trudge running towards them. "Seiki, you got out?!" Shuho said in amazement.

Divine gave her a small smile as he lightly said, "No, my dear. You won't need to be stealing for me..." He placed his hand under her chin, lifting it up so they were eye to eye. "Does i hurt, my dear? I could take that pain away if you want."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:38 pm

"That's not the problem here, where's Zeiya?!" Seiki said, panting as she stopped. "We saw her crashing and came here as fast as we could."

Zeiya glanced away, whether it was out of embarrasment or because she never met him before. "Please...it hurts really bad..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:42 pm

"She's been kidnapped."

Kai interrupted sadly as he jogged next to Shuho, shaking his head as he crossed his arms. He still felt quite guilty for not being able to protect Zeiya while she was down and out. Still, the pigtailed boy frowned and then continued "Two cloaked dudes downed me and took her while she was resting. We've been trying to figure out what to do and where we can find these guys..."

He sighed and finished

"So far, no luck."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Divine gave a small smile as he went into her pocket, taking her deck. He grabbed a card from it and gave it back to her. "This is the start, my dear," he said as he held up the card. It was Blue Eyes White Dragon. "This card seems to be having a negative effect on you. After that, you seem to be stressed greatly. Let me hold all your stress so you can put your mind at ease, and this pain will stop forever..."

Trudge gave a shocked look and said, "Kidnapped? Who would wanna take her away?"

"She's a Fortune Cup finalist with a connection to her cards..." A voice said as someone walked up to them. It was Yusei, walking up to them with concern on his face. "I saw the men who took Zeiya go into a white van, but without my Duel Runner, I wasn't able to follow them. I recognized them as the men who were with Aki Izayoi, they call themselves the Arcadia Movement."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 pm

"It...is?" Zeiya said, her eyes widening. "I'm sorry...but you can't take that card...It's....it's too important for me to give it away."

"The Arcadia Movement?!" Seiki shouted before smacking the palm of her hand on her forehead. "What do they want with her? It's not like she has Psychic Powers!" Seiki looked at Kai. "Im assuming you ran into one of them, seeing as how you look like crap right now."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:31 pm

"Great, Arcadia Movement? Sounds like some sort of cult."

Kai droned drly as he clenched his fists and then froze. Wait, did the red-haired man have something to do with it? The one that took Aki away seconds after their duel? The pigtailed duelist could only ponder on that as he gazed at the ground for a few seconds. Finally he swore under his breath and then glanced at everyone, speaking stiffly

"So, how do we track these bastards down? For that matter, how do we fight them, let alone get Zeiya-chan back?" He stopped to roll his eyes at Seiki and sighed with his hands on his hips "As Miss-Personality pointed out, they're certainly not helpless. I got my ass handed to me."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 pm

A vein appeared on Seiki's forehead before she kicked Kai's crotch. "Asshole...." she muttered, crossing her arms and turning her back to her. "Anyways, you didn't see where they went or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm

A palm lashed out and the pigtailed boy rolled his eyes as he calmly swerved around the strike, batting away the hit to his crotch. Safe to say, though wounded, he wasn't about to let a girl he barely knew cause him even more pain. The minuscule amount of physical strength and speed Seiki possessed couldn't compare to the athlethic and almost dancing form the Blackdragoon had when it came down to a sheer realist factor.

"Seeing as Miss-Personality just proved my point, lets move on." dryly spoke Kai before crossing his arms "They scattered pretty quickly after they knocked me down, and then they seemed to vanish into thin air soon after. All we gather so far is that they're linked to Aki, not much else."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Divine gave a small frown as he placed the card wihin his pocket. It returned to a soft smile as he placed his hand on her head. "Fear not, child. No one but you can use this card without your permission, so I'm not taking it from you. However, you must trust me in saying that it's best if it's kept away from you for now. I'm only looking for what's best for a fellow "Special duelist."

Yusei turned to Seiki and said, "I saw the direction they were headed, but that's all. If we had a way to know where the Arcadia Movement was..."

"Good thing I know..." a voice said with a slightly cocky tone. A man walked up to them, apparently at least Yusei's age if not a year or two older. His had a brown jacket, sleeveless, covering a yellow T-Shirt. His pants were normal blue jeans, torn from age. He wore a red headband just under his brown spikey hair. The red matched his eyes. His appearence made Yusei's eyes widen. "You're..." he started to say before Shuho cut him off by waying, "Darren-sensei! It's been so long!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm

"Okay, anyone else but me confused..? Who's the dude?" questioned Kai as he blinked and stared at Darren before crossing his arms. After a few seconds he shrugged, having no idea who the guy was, but smiling at him nonetheless. Finally he shook his head and took a step forward, holding up his hands as he began "Okay, so you know where those assholes are at? Great! Spill the info, dude."

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Zeiya looked at the ground with sadden eyes. "....I guess..." She said in defeat. She glanced at his pocket. ~I hope he will keep his word...otherwise I dont know what I would do.~ "So...Why am I here? What did you want me for?"

"So you do, do you?" Seiki said, putting her hands in her pockets. "Well you better spit it out...otherwise I'll just have to do something I'll regret in order to find out hwere it is."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 am

"Darren..." Yusei said, looking as though he'd seen a ghost. "I didn't realize you were alive. How did you..."

"No time for that," Darren said as he stuck his thumb out behind him. "If we wanna catch those guys, we better get movin' right? I'll lead the way. Kinda bad with directions." Trudge gave a slight blink as he looked at the new face. He turned to Seiki before he said, "I've never seen this guy before, and Satellite is my juristiction."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Divine smiled down at her before he took one step back. "You are here, Zeiya, because you have a very special gift that not everyone understands," he said, explaining as he turned and started to walk, wanting her to follow. "Some people will try to even hurt you because of it, like Kariya Marco. Here at teh Arcadia Movement, we take people who have been outscasted by society and give them a home to call their own. Aki Izayoi is an example of that. Abandoned by even her parents, I found her and brought her here so she'd have a place to call her own..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 am

"I have..." Seiki said, crossing her arms. "Sorta. I remember those clothes for sure." She turned to Darren. "Let's just go already! Something horrible could be happening to her right now!"

"Aki...?" Zeiya mutterd before stepping out of the van and trying to catch up to Divine. ~That's the girl who dueled Kai and Seiki...~ "B-But I already have a home, back at Satellite." she said as she walked beside Divine. "I have my friends too...I'm not an outcast..." She looked at the ground. "...am I?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Darren gave a nod before he turned and ran towards the garage. Yusei and Shuho followed. As they did, Yusei turned to Shuho and said, "Shuho, your relationship with Darren... How do you know him?" Shuho turned to him, before looking to Darren and said, "Darren was the guy who taught me everything I know about dueling. All my strategies, my choice in cards, and how I look at people, they all came from him. Before he split, he gave me his Light End Dragon and Kuraz the Light Monarch."

Divine turned to her lightly and said, "Your home was taken from you by people who don't understand you. Your friends were nowhere to be found in your time of pain, and the people have already started to outcast you. You are a Satellite with a Marker and strange mysterious powers. You saw how they reacted to Aki in the Fortune Cup. It's only a matter of time before you get the same thing. But here, you are with people who understand you, who can protect you, who can help you through you pain and questions."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Zeiya's eyes widen. "No...that's not true!" She said, not bearing to look at Divine. "My friends didn't outcast me....I know it! Kai, I heard him after I crashed! It can't be a lie!" She stop and sank to her knees, holding her head. "I dont...I don't know what to do!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Kai just followed in silence, thoughts trailing to Zeiya and the current situation at hand. He could scarcely believe this was happening, even as he listened to Shuho and Yusei talking. He didn't know if to trust this Darren guy, but he would if only to rescue and help a girl he had grown to hold affection for. He didn't have many friends after all. Besides, he had another promise to keep, and assaulting the Arcadia Movement may follow through with it.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Divine placed his hand on her head and said to her, "You don't ahve to think about it, or anything else that troubles you, my dear... Let me think for you, and all your sadness and fear will go away. I only want what's best for you, and that's why I brought you here, away from that lonely Medical Center in which no one was there for you... Why, even that boy Shuho was dueling while you were in there. He took advantage of your injury and became the Duel King, a title that was rightfully yours. Tell me, would a true friend do a thing like that?"

Shuho got onto his D-Wheel, as well as Ushio(Trudge) and Yusei. With three D-Wheels between six people, it seemed pretty obvious what had to happen. Darren got onto Shuho's D-Wheel with him, meaning Kai would have to ride with Yusei. Darren pointed out and said, "Okay, time for an Arcadia Jail Break Jam! Just like old times, huh Yusei?" Yusei gave a grin towards Darren and nodded. "Let's go! Zeiya falls into deeper danger with each moment past!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 pm

"...." Zeiya fell silent, however it was all but short. She smacked his hand away and stood up, one hand over her eye as she backed away. "No..." she said, her exposed eye widen in disbelief. "Shuho would never do that...he's not the type of guy...Goodwin even said that duel was legible because I crsahed...they were dueling before mine ended." She took a steop back from Divine. "...what are you trying to do? You lied to me."

Seiki jumped on to Trudge's runner. "We gotta hurry! If she really was taken by Arcadia, Divine must be doing something! I don't trust that son of a bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 pm

"Finally. Time to kick some cult-ass!" grinned Kai to himself before he hopped onto the gestured seat, hiding his paling face. He couldn't wait to do what was needed, but he had never really gotten into riding and Turbo Dueling for the sheer fact of that, well, it scared the shit outta him. He knew the auto-engage feature helped duelists in Turbo Races, but it still bugged him how dangerous and risky it really was. Still, he pushed aside those feelings and just waited, speaking under his breath

"What's next, dueling on a blimp?"

Safe to say, he was ignored.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Divine closed his eyes lightly and said, "If he was truly your friend, he would have went to tend to you immediately, putting the duel aside. Yet, he did not... Even if you don't believe me, you must believe that he can't help you. I was the only one able to ease your pain, was I not?" His hand twitched slightly, as if inching for something.

Darren tapped Shuho's back hard and said, "Let's go! Lead the way, Shuho!" Shuho gave a small grin and revved his D-Wheel, racing off. Yusei soon followed with Kai, as did Ushio and Seiki.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:18 pm

She shook her head slowly, taking another step back. "What if he didn't know? What if he didn't know I crashed while he was dueling?" Another step back. "What do you want from me? Why do you keep on saying these lies?!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 pm

"I only want your happiness," Divine said with a small smile. "You don't know for sure if my words are lies, and thinking about it is giving you pain, is it not? Put those thoughts away and let me think for you. If you don't the pain from before will only return, if not grow worse..." He extended his hadn out to her gently. "All you need do is trust me completely..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcadia Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control   Arcadia Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Old Storylines-
Jump to: