Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satellite: Search for a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 pm

(Thank you for that.)

"Don't count on it. I got ways to protect Trishula. Destroying her will soon be next to improbable!" Alex declared, not afraid of any statements.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:23 am

(Uh, are we EVER gonna continue? There's been too long of a layoff here.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:19 am

(Anyone know how to contact MechaBrawler100 off group? We might have to assume he quiet if he doesn't post soon.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:24 pm

(Unfortunately, no. He didn't have an e-mail address on his profile.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:46 am

((Sorry, I've been really busy lately...went to visit my relatives, and I kinda lost my account password...Sad. I am really sorry for having been away for so long. Please forgive me if you thought i was quitting...))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:50 am

(I'm not mad. Don't worry about it, we were just a little worried, and after tomorrow, if you are wondering where I'm at, don't, cause I'll tell you where I'll be. Kansas for a dang wedding... again... Fourth one in my family in four years.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:08 pm

((Tell me if am able to do this))

"Hmmm..." Mr.Milton said in deep thought, "You certainly came a long way since Duel Academy, Alex." Mr. Milton smirked as as he drew his next card. "I play my spell card Monster Reincarnation, with this card, I can discard a card in my hand to the Graveyard, and get another card of my choosing back to my hand, and I choose my Oni Tank T-34, which I sacrificed earlier before, in Attack Position." A giant, treading tank with a red demon mask appears, reving its engine (1400/1700). "As well as sacrificing my Machine King Prototype, I will be able to tribute summon the original Machine King!" A gigantic robotic figure, suddenly appears where its prototype once was (2400/2000, on account of two machines on the field). "But wait there's more" Mr. Milton said in a cheerful tone. "I use one more spell card, and it's called Rocket Pilder. When equipped to a monster, it cannot be destroyed by battle, as well as when the the monster attacks, the target monster loses attack equal to the attacking monster until the End phase, and I choose my Machine King!" A huge rocket slowly appears on the Machine Kings arm. "Now this may be unorthadox, but I will attack Trishula with Machine King!"

(I am planning to attack with Machine King, hopefully succeeding, than attaking with my Oni Tank, tell me if i am able to..)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 pm

(Looks good, except for one major detail. You are only allowed ONE NORMAL summon per turn, unless it's a special case with Double Summon. That goes for Tribute Summoning as well. If Machine King was not Special Summoned, and last time I checked, MK Prototype did not have an effect that said "You may tribute this card to Special Summon Machine King from your hand." In fact, I think it was a fatal flaw there. BTW, you play the Yugioh games on the DS? I most certainly do.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 pm

(I'm guessing he meant to use Monster Reborn instead of Monster Reincarnation.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 pm

(Got back around Sunday this past week, and I haven't gotten to this lately. And you did mean Monster Reborn, right? If the answer is yes...)

Alex wasn't phased in the slightest when his best monster was destroyed, in fact, he smiled at that. "You've really taught me some of my flaws. Not enough support for my monsters." He said, as he was then attacked by the tank, which also didn't phase him, despite hitting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satellite: Search for a friend
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4