Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satellite: Search for a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Mr.Milton smirked and said, "You remember my destroyed
facedown cards, right Alex?" as he revealed his trap card "I activate my trap card Roll-Out!, it allows me to equip one Union monster from my graveyard to a monster on my side of the field, and I choose to equip my Z-Metal Tank to my X-Head Cannon (2400/1500, but that wouldn't matter since it is in Defense Postion). As the Trap card was activated, the Z-Metal Tank had reappered and connected to the X-Head Cannon. And as Gantara was attacking, Z-Metal Tank had been destryoed, in place of X-Head Cannon.

((If I can't do that, please inform me...))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 pm

(They weren't destroyed, they were frozen, so that move is peachie keen.)

"Brionac, you know what to do." Alex said simply, as the dragon flew over to attack the machine, as Alex still anticipated a counter.

(FYI, Brionac and Gungnir are not the best Ice Barrier dragon. That belongs to Trishula.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 pm

((I was talking about the monster cards, and tell me if this sounds good!))

"I activate my Quick-play spell card Enemy Controller!" Mr. Milton smirked. "This spell card allows me to either change the battle position of a face-up monster that is in your control, or gain control of an opponent's monster with a tribute one one of my monsters..." Mr. Milton said confidently pointing to Brionac "...and I choose to take control of Brionac, with my tribute of my X-Head Cannon!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 pm

"No biggie. I wasn't concerned about that moron. Besides, he listens to me now, and he'd now never intentionally hurt me. He knows you're controling him. And Gantara's effect kicks in again, and my Forbidden Spell Group returns to the field. And I know full well that you will use Brionac's effect, but I got that covered. Like I said, he isn't the strongest monster in my extra deck. My other two dragons are much stronger than he is, including the one that he fears the most." Alex said, not concerned as he watched carelessly and coldly as Brionac went to the other side of the field and glared at Alex, as he smiled, unconcerned. "And I thought he loved video games..." Jessica muttered.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

((That means it's my turn? I'm not sure Question ))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 pm

(One word: Yep!)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

"My draw!" Mr. Milton said with a warm smile. "I place a monster card face down and place three cards in the spell and trap card zone, and i end my turn... and since my turn is over you get Brionac back to your side of the field". As he was talking, Brionac moved back to Alex's side. Mr. Milton made a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

"I still expect you to have a counter ready, and I can't wait to see it! I haven't had this much fun in a long time!" Alex said, momentairily forgetting to draw.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 pm

"Same here, Alex..." Mr. Milton said, giving a slight smile and chuckle, waiting to see what Alex's next move will be...
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 pm

"You'll regret not destroying my cards that I had face down. I'll use the card I drew, Card of Sanctity to allow both of us to draw to six cards in our hand." Alex said, as he drew six new cards and got a glimmer in his eye. "Here's one of my face downs, Forgotten Temple of the Deep! This card is also used as Umi on the field, minus the bonuses!" He declared, as a massive surge of water came towards them, and they were completely engulfed in it, but still able to breathe like normal, as a large sunken temple appeared behind Alex. "Now I'll sacrifice Brionac and my Forbidden Spell Unit..." He continued, shocking Brionac. "Don't worry, you'll be back soon. Very soon." He told the dragon as they disappeared, and a massive sea serpent splashed into the water, swimming right in front of Alex. "To summon my Levia-Dragon - Daedalus! But he's leaving right now for Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus!" He continued, as Daedalus changed into a far more fiercesome version of itself as it roared loudly, strangely resembling the Loch Ness Monster. (2900/1600) "Now comes the question. Should I do it, or should I not... Man, what a dilemma. I could use Neo-Daedalus' ability and wipe out everything but itself on the field and our hands, but that would be breaking my promise to Brionac. So instead, I'll place two cards face down, and as I promised to Brionac, as I end my turn, that he would be back very soon. And here he is!" Alex said, frustrated with himself, as Brionac re-emerged, more nasty than ever.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm

((Here's what I have for this))

"You're becoming a great duelist, Alex..." Mr. Milton said with a smile, "...but you will soon see what 'Kizzy the Tizzy' is still able to do! I play my Spell card Lightning Vortex! It allows me to destroy all of your monsters, only if I send one card i have to the graveyard." Mr. Milton made a slight smirk (when the monsters are destroyed, that is) "And I Flip Summon my facedown monster card Robotic Knight!" As the card was revealed, a mechanical soldier appeared with sword in hand (1600/1800). "I also summon my Cyber Esper in Attack Mode (1200/1800), this monster card, when in Attack Mode, allows me to see every card you draw. And that's not all! I play my Spell card from my hand 7 Completed, it allows me to either increase a Machine monster's ATK or DEF, and I choose to equipped it to my Cyber Esper's ATK (1900/1800), and I end my turn, let me see what you can do with this scenario" Mr' Milton gave a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:50 pm

"Should have used Neo-Daedalus' effect..." Alex muttered, shaking his head, hitting himself in the face for being so stupid as he drew, and showed the card being 7 Colored Fish. "Not much I can do except play one monster in DEF mode." Alex said, simply, getting frustrated with his current situation. He usually loved to be around his friends, including Mahad, but this was different. "Oh, boy... Looks like Alex is getting desperate here... But it seems he just has a deck of Machines and Machine-related cards. Alex should be able to figure out away around this problem." Jessica said, shaking her head, doubting her brother, secretly hoping to see the monster that saved her brother.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:50 pm

"I draw! Now let's see what have here..." Mr. Milton said as he looked through the cards in his hand. "I summon my Machine King Prototype (1600/1500), and it's effect is that it gains 100 ATK and DEF points for each Machine-Type monster on the field, except itself, and since my Robotic Kinght and Cyber Esper are Machines, my Machine King Prototype becomes stronger!(1800/1700)" A giant machine sitting on what appears to be a throne appeared, and raised it's hand, and the two Machines next to him gave off some sort of electrical beam, and the Machine King Prototype (and it's throne) grew larger in size..."And i'll send Robotic Knight to attack your monster". The Robotic Knight charged at the DEF Mode monster slicing it with it's sword...

(is planning to attack with the other monsters Directly, my turn isn't over yet BTW )
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Alex simply smirked at this as the monster was actually Aqua Madoor. (1200/2000) "You really didn't think I had just offense, did you? If so, you've got another thing comin', with all due respect to Judas Priest. I honestly love that song." He said, as Jessica slapped her head. "Nice, Alex, you dumbbell!" She muttered, frustrated.

(No really, I love that song!)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:22 pm

"Hmm, a slight setback on my part, but I will find away around it. But I end my turn, for now." Mr. Milton said with a confident tone.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:33 pm

"Maybe, maybe not." Alex said, as he drew and revealed Sinister Serpent. "Now I'll sacrifice my Aqua Madoor for a new monster in defensive mode. That will do for me. And I'm not completely about offense. I know how to defend myself pretty darn good!" He added, as his monster disappeared. "At least he got that right." Jessica said, crossing her arms. "Mahad, why do I get the funny feeling that we're being watched by someone that we might not know?" She added, getting a small chill down her spine.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:04 am

Mr.Milton chuckled and gave a smile, "Your father would be proud to see how well of a duelist you have become..." Mr. Milton drew his next card. "I activate my Spell card called Pot a Avarice, it lets me bring back five monster cards in my graveyard, then I shuffle my deck and draw 2 cards." The purple pot appeard on the field bring back five cards that were brought back to Mr. Milton's deck, he shuffled and drew two more cards, then the Pot of Avarice disappeared. "I summon one of my oddball-cards, The Calculator (?/0), it's attack equals the combined levels of every monster I control, and since I have two 4 star monsters and one 3 star monster on the field, including this card, it's attack becomes 3900" Mr. Milon smirked as a small red machine-like monster pressed a few buttons on its chest, showing the number 3900, and started to grow, just like the Machine King Prototype did. "And I place two cards facedown and end my turn." Mr. Milton gave a look of confidence, not just in his cards, but in Alex as well
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 am

"Being watched?" Mahad pondered glancing around.
"Do you really think so?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:53 am

"Let's see, 3900 divided by 11... that must mean it gets 300 ATK per star! But hold on. Shouldn't he have another 600 since it is a 2-star? But you won't be able to get past my defenses, really. Not with Gravity Gain and my Ice Barrier Pilgrim! Now your monsters can not attack me! But I know that won't stop you from figuring out a way past this barrier." Alex said, as there suddenly was a massive pull to the ground, as five of six monsters suddenly got pushed down by a huge gravitational power, including an Ice Barrier monk who had just appeared. (1500/1000) (DEF) "You won't be so lucky destroying him with that calculator of yours. He can't be destroyed in battle with monsters with 1900 or more ATK!" Alex said, smiling extremely proud as he quickly ended his turn after he showed the Pilgrim that he drew.

"I don't know who, I don't know how, I just got that feeling." Jessica said, now more nervous than ever.

(I'll be using my PS3 if you need me.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 pm

((BTW I accidently called his life points 8500, they should be at 4500 Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 Icon_redface ))

Mr. Milton gave a slight smirk, as he drew his next card "That's true, Alex... but I can destroy it with a card effect! I activate my first face down spell card Smashing Ground, with this card I can destroy I monster you control on the field , and your monk looks acceptable..." the ground violently shook as the Ice barrier monk got destroyed. "And that's not all... I acivate my second face down spell card Heavy Storm, which destroys every spell and trap card including your Gravity Gain." A fierce storm appeared over the field, and Mr. Milton's remaining face down cards were sucked into the storm, as well as Alex's Gravity Gain. "And now that the field is cleared, and my monsters can move again, I'll send my Cyber Esper to atack you directly...

(Waiting to see how Alex will react)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:41 pm

"That was incredible foolish. I stopped at least one attack here, as I tribute my Pilgrim with Freezing Veil! This trap can allow me to skip your battle phase with a tribute of one "Ice Barrier" monster on my field, so that seriously was foolish." Alex said, as a huge wall of ice appeared in front of him, protecting him and his remaining monster, as his pilgram froze and shattered and his temple disappeared, allowing the water to drain around them.

(That wouldn't have worked anyway, the direct attack. I still had a monster on the field.)
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Mr. Milton sighed a little but he smiled and said, "I guess in my age i do make mistakes often" He drew his next card, "I place three cards facedown and I end my turn."

((I am still getting the hang of this))
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:15 pm

"Alrighty, let's pray for a miracle here..." Alex said, as he drew, closing his eyes. Invisioning the card he needed to pull off the miracle. When he opened them, his prayer somehow was answered, as she showed the card, and quickly played it. "I'm using Monster Reborn to bring back my Cyromancer!" He said, as the Ice Barrier monster reappeared. "Next, I'll summon Sinister Serpent and reveal the monster I had, Neo Aqua Madoor! And now, I'm going to tune them together to bring in my ultimate dragon!" Alex said, catching Jessica's attention, as the monsters disappeared, and a very loud roar came from the distance as a three-headed icy dragon flew onto the field, snorting while landing in front of Alex. "Here's the dragon that saved me from Brionac, Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" Alex declared, as Trishula's three heads roared, ready to do battle. (2700/2000) "Now the fun begins for me! When she's Synchro Summoned, I get to choose up to one card each from your field, your hand, and your Graveyard, and remove them from play! So I choose one of your cards in your hand (If he has one), your Calculator, and X-Head Cannon!" Alex declared, as three blasts of icy energy nailed a card in Mr. Milton's hand, the Calculator, and the Graveyard, where X-Head Cannon was, and the three cards faded to nothing. "You'll get them back after the duel, don't worry. But I'm just a little concerned about your face-downs, but no guts, no glory! Trishula, attack Cyber Prima now!" Alex continued as the dragon fired more icy beams of energy right towards Cyber Prima.

"Woah! Talk about a tribute to Seto Kaiba! That effect just makes her as powerful as the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" Jessica said, amazed, as she looked at Trishula with complete admiration.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 am

Mahad was a bit worried by Jessica's suspicions. But at seeing Alex summon Trishula.
"Is that the dragon that beat Brionic? It seems to hold a hidden strength within it." Mahad stated looking to the dragon in wonder.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:00 am

((You mean Cyber Esper, right?))

Mr. Milton flinched slightly at the destruction of his cards, including his Cyber Esper. "K.K.M Life Point count is: 3000" Mr. Milton's duel disk computed. "Well, I expected that, this seems to be a good duel. But you'll soon see what I have ready..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satellite: Search for a friend
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next