Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satellite: Search for a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

Satellite: Search for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 am

As the ship pulled up to the harbor to unload Mahad looked at the forest of decaying buildings that covered the island of Satellite. He felt a blanket of sadness, poverty, and hopelessness shrouding the city. Employees were quickly unloading equipment from the ship. As there weren't any recent passenger ships coming Sapphire had arranged for them to use a cargo ship instead.

"Where to begin?" Mahas asked looking across the slums. It was alot larger then the name Satellite made it out to be.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:40 am

Jessica said nothing as she got off the boat, closing her eyes to try to feel some coldness from anywhere, but she couldn't pick up anything. "Aino, could you try to help us out and find him from the sky?" She asked, as Aino materialized, who simply nodded, smiled, and took off into the air.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Mahad nodded at seeing the harpy take flight.
"If you were Alex, where would you go in a place like this?" Mahad looking up to Jessica.
______

"You did what?" Pegasus III demanded of his son through a monitor.

"I sent them you way, to Satellite." Sapphire repeated confidently.
"I'm doing you a favor. You could dredge through those slums for an eternity and not find Alex. This way, when they find him you can be ready for him. And if they escape you I'll ambush the three of them when they use my passports to return to the city." Sapphire continued twirling a lock of his hair non-nonchalantly.

Pegasus III paused for a second in though before one of his technicians interrupted.
"Sir, another anomaly from one of Security's harbors. Number 5."

"The transmitter in their Duel Disk reports our mutual friends in that same area. You should probably not bother them until they find Alex." Sapphire stated.

"Very well." Pegasus III replied before ending the transmission.

Sapphire then opened another channel to the laboratory. Gregor Zelinski appeared on his screen.
"Is our patient re-situated?" Sapphire asked.

"Yes. We are gathering his psychic energies as we speak. Dr. Gregor Zelinski responded.

"Good. We were fortunate to have recaptured him. He went on a revenge spree and was planning to kill my father, believing it would be him delivering the rewards the end of Duel Academy's tournament. See that he doesn't escape again." Sapphire insisted terminating the communication.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm

"That's a tough one, Mahad. We'll need a lot of help as I have no idea about the layout here. There should be someone around here who knows this place better than anyone." Jessica said, trying to think, and feel for the Ice Barrier, but nothing came to her.

(Could someone other than us play as Yusei?)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:59 pm

(Yusei's in Neo Domino City. Only main cannon characters I can think of that would be in Satellite would be Crow and Trudge.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:02 pm

(ANYONE'll work! I think Crow would like to get "close" to Jessica, if you know what I mean.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 pm

(Doesn't look like anyone's coming. But I talked with a few of the others and we might be able to combine our threads when the Dark Signers arrive (I'm thinking of reimplementing Jade Eroe from the Yahoo! Group, only we'll be able to do it right here lol.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:35 am

(Whatever floats your boat, man.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:23 am

Mahad closed his eyes and focused. He could feel Alex's Life Force, it was a good distance away seeming faint in his mind, but it was still there.
"I...think I know where he is." Mahad said as he dashed forward.
"Follow me!" He called back to Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 am

With Aino in the sky as well, Jessica ran quickly to catch up with her best friend that wasn't a monster.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

As the ran down the desolate streets Mahad couldn't help but feel a bit warmer as he approached Alex.

"Alex! Can you hear me!?" Mahad called out.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 pm

"Thought I heard something... I knew I did!" Alex said, as he saw his friend, and his sister coming towards him, while Aino flew in the air, landing next to Jessica when she hit the airbrakes.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:58 pm

"Alex!" Mahad's face grew bright as he saw Alex. He ran over to him.
"Are you all right!? Where have you been?" He asked absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 pm

"I don't really know, buddy. Every time I try to recall where I was, it's all been a blur." Alex replied, grabbing his head, as his memory did get blurred to block out any attempt to recall what had happened to him. "I was that way for a while, brother. But after a while, I got passed that barrier." Jessica explained, as Aino faded back to her card.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 am

"Don't worry. We can get get you to the city. A friend helped us get passports." Mahad reassured quickly looking back the way they came.
"Do you need some rest?" He asked in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:15 am

"No, I'm ok, and don't worry, sis. Brionac's been tamed now, and he'll behave from now on, thanks to Trishula, who was actually locked in my heart." Alex said, looking at Jessica, who started shedding tears of joy for him.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:33 am

"Thank goodness." Mahad said sniffling slightly. When he had returned he had excepted everyone he knew to be gone. But now that both of his close friends were here it seemed alot brighter, even in this gloomy slums.
"Let's get back." Mahad suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:45 am

(Are they supposed to walk in to Pegasus' trap like idiots, or should they go around it?)

"It's been too long, and I'm sure that my memory may be scattered a bit." Alex said, as they walked together.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 pm

(Well no one knows Pegasus is behind it yet.)
Mahad walked a bit until he came to a fork in the road.
"Hey Jess, do you remember which way we came from?" He asked embarrassed that he had run so quickly without paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 pm

"You're kidding..." Alex muttered, shaking his head, as Jessica started to panic, as she was too busy rushing after Mahad, and Aino was resting, so she didn't want to bother her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Mahad felt a bit of a panic come on.
"You don't know?! What do we do!?" He asked looking around at the bad neighborhood.

(Do you want to have our chars wait in Sattalite for the Dark Signer arc or go back to Neo Domino City?)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 am

(Personally, I don't have a preference, but that's up to you.)

Jessica sighed at this, but then a light bulb went off in her head. "I know! Ocupete!" She said, quickly pulling out the Harpie Lady 2 card, as Ocupete, a.k.a. Harpie Lady 2, materialized in all her beauty. "Can you help us find the way out of here and back to the docks?" Jessica asked the Harpie, who nodded with a smile, as she took off, just high enough for the three of them to see her. "Don't know why I didn't think of her sooner." Jessica muttered, not believing she did that.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:18 pm

"Cool!" Mahad responded.
Later, as the trio arrived at the Security Docks Mahad took a glance back at Satellite.
"How do you think people survive in a place like this?" He asked the others sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:52 am

"I haven't a clue, Mahad." Alex said, simply.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 am

(Sorry about the delay. Got a full-time job just in time to get sick on the first day of getting said job.)

They walked through the slums of Satellite, seeing the convicts and homeless as they passed by. The trip back to Neo Domino seemed to go by quickly. As the trio stepped foot back onto land, Mahad looked at the more prosperous city.

"We'll have to find a way to get you into Duel Academy. It's changed alot in recent years." Mahad said to Alex.

(Figured I'd leave a place for MechaBrawler100 to step in if he wishes.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satellite: Search for a friend   Satellite: Search for a friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satellite: Search for a friend
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next