Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:53 pm

"What good did that do? I activate my trap, Security Orb!" Zeiya said as a lot of orbs flew over to Nitro Warrior. "This will change the monster from attack to defense mode and your attack can't reach!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Yusei gave a small glare as he set two cards face down on the field. "I set two cards face down... Turn end..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Zeiya stuck her tongue out as she drew. "I activate my monster's ability! By sending a monster card to the graveyard, I can destroy all monsters on your side of the field with attack points equal or less then the one I send....and gues what? This one has 3000 attack points!" The ARmed dragon let out a roar as it swung its tail at Nitro Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Yusei gave a small grin as he flipped his face down card. "Trap activate! Remote Revenge! Since one monster I control would be destroyed, I can change the arget to your Armed Dragon. I heard about your preliminary match, and knew you'd use the Armed Dragon card, so I added a second Remote Revenge."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 pm

"I was wondering why you were letting me go first..." Zeiya said with a big grin on her face. "I'm prepared, though! TRap card open, Seven Tools of the Bandit! by paying 1000 life points, I can negate the activation of a trap and destroy it!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Yusei's eyes widened slightly as he saw his card negated and his monster was destroyed. They then narrowed and he said, "I see... so you did have a counter..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:29 am

"But of course!" Zeiya said, smiling as she held out two fingers showing V. "It's common knowledge for someone to get rid of their strongest monsters as soon as possible! Sorry, but methinks I won this duel! Armed Dragon, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:52 am

Yusei's Duel Runner ascended into the sky, avoiding the attack. ''I avoided your attack with my trap, Jump Guard. It reduces all damage this turn to 0. I was only able to use it when Armed Dragon destroyed my monster by its ability.''
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Zeiya frowned. "You're no fun, Yusei!" she said. "I guess I'll just have to end my turn! come on, you gotta be better than this!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 pm

"It's my turn!" Yusei said as he drew his card. He looked at it, knowing it might be his last depending on what he does. "I'll set a monster in defense mode. I'll set one card face down as well and end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 am

"My turn, draw!" zeiya said as she drew. "I sacrifice Worm Apocalypse and summon Granmarg the Rock Monarch!" a giant rock statue apperaed in the field."I activate its ability! when it is successfuly tribute summoned, I can destroy a facedown on the field." She pointed. "And this time I aim for your monster, Yusei!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Yusei grunted as his Shield Wing was destroyed. He was definately low on options at this point, but it wasn't over yet either...
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 am

"Now I got you!" Zeiya said as she pointed to Yusei. "Granmarg, attack him directly!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 am

Yusei flipped his face down card and called out, "Trap card, Reinforce Truth activate! Withthis, I special Summon Fortress Warrior in attack mode!" In a flash of light, a gray monster with a helecopter landing pad on its head appeared on the field. "LV2 Atk:600)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 am

"Whaaaaat?!"Zeiya said as her attack went through. "That's not funny! I was gonna beat you Yusei! Why do you have to pull a cheap move like that?!"She pouted
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:40 am

"Fortress Warrior's monser ability... Once per turn, it won't be destroyed by battle, and I take no battle damage," Yusei said to her. "Also, with no cards left in hand, you can't use your dragon's ability anymore. Is that the end of your move?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:19 pm

"No way!" Zeiya said." that effect only counts once so by atack again will destroy it! Go armed Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 am

Yusei's monster was destroyed, but his life points were still spared.

In the skybox, Rex Goodwin was watching the duel with a slight frown. "This battle between the Signers and Spirit Callers should be more exciting. Without Yusei's Signer Dragon, Zeiya seems to be all but making sport of him."

A man sitting in a large chair gave a light grin as he said, "Who said he doesn't have that dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:05 pm

"I wont lose to you Yusei! I can't lose!" Zeiya said. "No matter what you throw at me, I'll send it back ten times stronger! I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Yusei placed his hand on his cards as he drew. He looked at the card, slightly wide eyed. With this I could... but I can't meat the conditions right now... At that moment, Yusei's arm began to glow red, burning, as if telling him something. He closed his eyes as if he knew what to do. "I activate the Speed Speed, Dead Synchro! If I remove the Synchro Materials for a Synchro monster in my graveyard, I can preform a Synchro summon. Level 3 Junk Synchron, Level 5 Junk Warrior tuning!" The two monsters appeared onto the field, going high into the air. "Clustering bonds weaver into a greater force. Become the light it shine upon! Synchro Summon!" In a large green path of light, a silver dragon appeared on the field, sparkling as it flew. "Take flight, Stardust Dragon!" (LV8 Atk:2500) "Battle, Stardust Dragon, attack Armed Dragon! Shooting Sonic!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 pm

OOC: /facepalms i was under the assumption that i had lvl 7 out XD oh well~

IC:

"Whaaa....that thing's huge!" Zeiya said. The attack broke through, causing her runner to startt o loze its balance from the shockwave. "So you got a synchro, big deal! I wont lose!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm

(OOC: Is is LV7. Just watch this...)

"I activate the effect of Skill Successor in the graveyard! By removing it from play, Stardust Dragon gains 800 attack this turn!" The monster starter to glow as it let out a blast of white energy that engulfed the opposing dragon and destroyed it. "Turn end..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:44 pm

"Grrr....Yusei, you jerk! Did you really have to do that?!" Zeiya said, glaring at him and pouting as she drew. "I summon Effect Veiler in attack mode!" A small little fairy like creature appered on the field. "Now I tune my level 1 Veiler with my Rock Monarch!" The monster turned into a green ring and enguled the monarch, causing it to turn into 6 stars. "Synchro Summon, Ancient Sacred Wyvern!" A silver wyvern appeeared on the field (ATK 2100) "I activate its ability! If my life poitns are higher, It gains attack points equal to the difference!" She smirked. "And i believe our life points are atleast 3800 apart, riiiiiight?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm

usei's eyes widened as he saw the monster. He had no cards left in his hand or field to defend his dragon. "I see... so this is your answer..." Yusei said lightly as he knew this was the end.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:53 pm

"Of course! You can't be too careful, especially when you have people at stake!" Zeiya said as her monster's attack points grew to 5900. "Now attack Stardust Dragon!" The wyvern let out a roar as it went and bit down on Stardust Dragon's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next