Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 am

The pigtail of Kai Blackdragoon waved wildly behind him as he stared at the sky, crossing his arms as his deep smile licked the edges of his lips. His athletic form relaxed on the edge of a thick tree-branch, his soft blue eyes glowing with an almost keen edge. The criminal marker across his cheek tearing down from the bottom edge of his eye shone brightly on his pale face, the black bangs of his hair overshadowed by the crimson streaked roots

"I wonder what happened to Zeiya...."

Now Kai was nothing special, let alone a champion of anything, but there was something about him that granted people a feeling of unknown, of challange. Kai was a lad that was there no matter how you looked at the view. A sidekick, a hero, or just a bystander. Yet with his messy crimson streaked hair and relaxed smile, you could simply tell that he content, and normal. A person that wouldn't stand out much

"On that note, WHERE THE HELL IS MY MANGA!?"

Well, unless he shouted.

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: *looks down from tree* Someone call me? Sorry, busy is busy, and I am always a busy British guy. Now, waddya need ol' Leon, and Kai, for? XD

On that note - I miss the days when Kai could crack a lame job, hit on someone, and then somehow still be known as "cool." That, or to the point that he wasn't hated. Yuki doesn't count, they were like Kagome and Inuyasha. Kinda.

Bleeeh. Enough of my pointless "writers block" ramble crap. Here's a smiley
tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 am

"You think you could be any more louder?!" Zeiya said, her hands on her hips. "Just because we got out of the facility doesnt mean you can just shout out to the sky." she puffed out her cheeks as she crossed her arms. "Not to mention, I can't fin dYusei anywhere! How the heck are we suppose to get our decks back....more importantly, How am I suppose to get my Duel runner back!?" She sighed as she sunk to the floor, a little cloud raining over her head. "My deck...my runner...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:20 am

"Don't sweat it, we're safe and sound."

Kai glanced down at her and quickly shifted, sly jumping off the branch and skilfully landing in a crouch motion before the girl. After a small brush off he stood up and crossed his arms, smiling at the blue-haired thief duellist as his pigtail waved wildly behind him in the sudden wind, his lean back relaxing against the tree trunk. His blue eyes studied her and he let out a small chuckle

"You worry too much sometimes."

He froze for a second before speaking once more, scratching his head

"Speaking of which, you seen an issue of "Rosario to Vampire" around? I think I dropped it or something."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 am

Zeiya raised an eyebrow as she held up said book. "I can't believe you actually read this perverted stuff....But I guess you don't really need it." she said with a cheekly smile as she tossed it into the trashcan. "Seriously, stop looking at th girls and help me find a way to figure out how to get our stuff back!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am

"Hey, hey, hey! Rosario Vampire is awesome, don't knock it."

Kai's voice echoed as he darted over to the can, and then quickly backed off, smelling the horrible stench. He wasn't diving into get that, no way. Finally the perverted crimson streaked duellist gave a nod and he turned, looking at the blue-haired thief with a blank stare

"Ya know, that was just mean."

He sighed and shook his head

"Troublesome. Fine, fine. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:34 am

"What do you mean? I'm innocent." she said, smiling as she tried to look as innocent as possible. She sighed as she looked around. "I'm worried...everyone will know we're form the satelite with these annoying markings....how can we find out how to get our stuff..?" She said. "Kai, didn't Tanner say anything to you? You DID beat him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 am

Just then they picked up a very cold wind picking up as something rushed past them. (And I mean Arctic temperatures.) It was Alex Yuki riding his good friend, Dewloren, Tiger Prince of the Ice Barrier. "We need to get home, but where is home after all?" He asked the cat, who had no clue.

"I don't know, Mahad. It's been so long since I've been in school." Jessica said, as she and Mahad entered the academy, and entered the principal's office to get her schedule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:17 pm

(Oh, well, whatever the name of the academy is in 5D then. I thought it was also called Duel Academy.)

Mahad waited outside until Jessica returned.
"Well looks like my first class is DARK Monsters, what did you get?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 pm

"Couldn't get any better! First off, of all subjects, WIND MONSTERS! I'm definetly getting an A++ for this one!" Jessica said, happily with a gleam in her eye as she walked down the hall with Mahad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 am

Mahad chuckled lightly at her cheerfulness.
"Well meet you during lunch." He said as they got to Jessica's classroom. Mahad went to his own class. He was a bit disappointed about them not even mentioning Dark Magicians, but when he mentioned it the instructor explained that they didn't cover specific archtypes in the chapter. His next few classes seemed to go by fast until lunch time came.
"Ravioli? Is this food?" He asked looking at the orange squares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:05 am

Kai chuckled shyly as he rubbed the back of his head, feeling the slight chill before shrugging. Zeiya was asking him? Oh boy, he couldn't remember what he had for dinner the day before, let alone what Tanner had told him. All in all the street duellist had to take a moment to think, quickly running through his mind and trying to grasp what was needed. Finally, after a few moments, he grinned and clicked his fingers

"Got it! We gotta contact that Blister guy."

He stopped for a moment and then frowned

"But how the bloody hell are we supposed to do that? Without our decks, duel disks, and runners, we're kinda in hot water."

The Blackdragoon shook his head and sighed

"There has to be an easier way to get our stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 am

In a cluttered station beneath a Public Order Security's Duel Runner plant in the outer, which was contracted out to Industrial Illusions, technicians scurried as a bleep appeared on their radar.

"Energy manifestation detected in area 44.5. Moving south. Class 3." A technician said.

"Psychic?" A second technician asked.

"Negative." The frist answered.

"Deploy a Duel Ghost." The second one replied.

"Which Brian Image?"

There was a moment of silence.
"121."

_____
What appeared to be Aster Phoenix emerged amongst the slums of satellite, still as youthful as his days with Jaden. He didn't know how he had gotten there, but he didn't question it. He had a purpose to which he couldn't question. As he walked around the corner he got sight of Kai and Zeiya. He walked over to the two. It felt a bit uneasy for him giving that he was accustomed to more formal crowds. But he discarded his displeasure for the time.
"Pardon me." He said to the two pulling out a photograph from his shirt pocket.
"Have you seen this boy?" He asked showing them a photo of Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:12 am

"Eh?"

Kai blinked and turned, looking at the held out photo for a moment. The boy looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. Either way the crimson streaked boy shook his head and looked at the guy holding said photo, giving a brief glance over of his looks before shrugging. He didn't have a clue who this guy was either to tell you the truth

"Sorry, never seen that guy before."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 am

"And you miss?" Aster asked looking to Zeiya.

(Do you want me to make a plot so they can get their Decks and Duel Runners back here? Just wondering if that's why you brought it up here.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:23 am

"Ravioli is food, Mahad. It originally came from Italy, and has been reinvented here." Jessica explained, as she ate with Mahad. "Still haven't heard anything from Alex. I'm starting to get worried." She added, thinking about her brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 am

"Well..." Zeiya said as she put her hands behind her head. "Can't say I have. Sorry." she turned to Kai. "Well, maybe we should just go and wing it instead of standing here! Or else I'll just throw your deck into the trash if we find them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 am

From a safe point near there, where the ghost of Aster couldn't see them, Alex and Dewloren watched silently before taking off again. "Looks like they're after me for some reason." Alex said, to which Dewloren silently agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 am

"Oh..." Mahad responded poking his lunch.

"I'm sure he's fine. I just hope he found a way to escape like we did." Mahad assured before taking a bite of the food.

"Hey this is great!" Mahad exclaimed before he began to devour it.

___
"Is he at the anomaly?"

"Negative. Target it slightly west of 121's current location."

"Implant a suggestion for him to move in that direction."

___
"Sorry to bother you. Good day." Aster apologized and began to walk in Alex and Dewloren's direction without a thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:05 am

"We have the Italians to thank for the pasta." Jessica explained, also enjoying the ravioli. "There's different kinds of Ravioli. There's ones filled with spinach, meat, cheese, and even mushrooms." She added.

Back at Satellite, Alex and Dewloren were just moving on their way when they saw Aster suddenly coming their way. "He can't see us yet. We need a place to hide." Dewloren explained, as they both headed down an alley, hoping to find a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:28 am

"Okay, okay. Lets go!"

Kai nodded firmly and then turned away, glancing around before trailing to a road that would lead him to the main central of the city, making sure not to let anyone see his marker or the alike. He didn't have a plan to get into the building where they were holding their stuff, but he did have an idea that he could run on.

&&&&&

(OOC: To tell you the truth Mah', I'm just running with what Julie is posting XD. When I threw Kai in this thread I had no idea what to expect, so, yeah, I'm winging it so far.)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 am

"Hey! Wait up!" Zeiya said as she caught up with him. "Still...I'm wroried. I haven't seen Yusei for a while now. You think something happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:41 pm

"Italians must be cool!" Mahad declared as he finished the meal. He leaned back in his seat.

__
"Target moving west."

"It intends to flee. Relocate 121 to west of the target. Implant suggestion for him to move to offset any Inaccuracies ."

"Done. Inaccuracies are minimal."
___
Aster vanished from his current position then remanifested a few yards in front of Alex and Dewloren. He moved to block their path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 pm

"WOAH!" Alex yelled as Dewloren came to a screeching halt. "Aster Phoenix, lord of the Destiny Heroes, I presume?" He added, looking at Aster.

"I won't go into a history lesson. I'll let the teachers do that. Anyway, what class is next?" Jessica said, pulling out her schedule as she finished her ravioli.

(Busy watching Oregon and Ohio State in the Rose Bowl right now. Sorry about the delay.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm

"121 as reached target. Visual on screen." The large monitor came to life showing the scene through Aster's eyes. First it showed Dewloren.

"A duel monster has manifested?"

"That's the anomaly we've been seeing. But I though only Psychic Duelist could do that, and even then only when trained."

The screen panned to Alex as Aster heard him speak.

"Who's that? I've seen his face before."

"Patient 101, as you would know him." A third voice range in. The two technicians turned to look behind them to see a man enter the room.

"Pegasus?" They said as Pegasus III walked up to them.

"See that he's brought back."

___

"I see you know me. So there'll be no need for introductions" Aster said politely deploying his duel disk. A dark yellow field surrounded them as the duel initiated.

"Come forth, Destiny Hero - Double Dude (1000 ATK). One card face-down. Tuen end."

___
"Well we have about thirty minutes before my next class. We can check out some of the practice duels if you want." Mahad suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 pm

"Dad's told me all about you, Aster, how you were one of his greatest rivals, and the three monsters I must be wary of. Dreadmaster, Dogma, and Plasma. Not to mention ol' Big Ben." Alex said, as Dewloren dematerialized and went back to his card, indicating Clock Tower Prison. ~The longer I don't have to rely on HIM, the better.~ He thought to himself, as he drew his starting six, chuckling. "You've probably heard of the archetypes. Destiny Heroes fall into that category. So does mine. I start off with Triangle Formation of the Ice Barrier!" Alex declared, as a triangle appeared around the field. "Here's how this beauty works." Alex continued, taking three cards from his hand, showing it to Aster. "First I must show you three Ice Barrier monsters from my hand and select one card on your field. Your card will be the face-down behind Double Dude. My monsters, Acolyte of the Ice Barrier, Intoxicated Bug of the Ice Barrier, and Medium of the Ice Barrier!" He continued, as the triangle now centered on Aster's face-down, while his three monsters appeared on each point. "Here's the fun part. Well, at least for me! The card on your field that I chose gets destroyed. But it doesn't stop there." Alex continued, with a wicked smirk on his face as the three channelled icy energy to the face-down, freezing it solid and shattering it. "Now I can special summon one Ice Barrier monster from my hand to the field! So reintroducing my Medium of the Ice Barrier!" Alex said, as the three monsters vanished, but the girl reappeared on the field. (2200/1600) ~I feel his presence. But I can't let that shake me!~ Alex thought, shaking off his feeling that he was being watched, which he was. But not by someone, but something. "Her effect is a beaut, just like her. You're restricted to only one spell or trap per turn! And since that was a special summon, I can now summon my Acolyte to the field." Alex continued, as the man that was in the triangular formation retook the field, and got into a yoga position. (1500/1000) "His ability prevents him from being destroyed by monsters with 1900 or higher ATK! Now, my Acolyte, STRIKE DOWN HIS HERO, and my Medium, DIRECT ATTACK!" He continued, as the acoltye got out of his yoga position to strike the Destiny Hero down, and the Medium summoned a massive amount of icicles to rain down on Aster.

"Sounds good to me." Jessica said, as she got a cold feeling down her spine. "Alex..." She murmered to herself, stopping her walk for a second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next