Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An Experimental Nightmare

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Even as Aster's face-down D - Counter was destroyed he didn't flinch.
Aster's life points fell to 7500 as Acolyte defeated Double Dude.
"Trap Card open! Destiny Signal. When a monster I control is destroyed by battle, I Special Summon a level 4 or lower Destiny Hero from my Deck. Let me introduce Destiny Hero - Fear Monger (1000 DEF).
"Of course, you may continue with your Medium's attack if you wish."

____
"Is something bothering you Jess? You seem distracted." Mahad asked worried as he emptied his lunch tray and they left the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 pm

(Did you misread your last post?! Aster only had ONE face-down! Oh and by the way, I'd like the duel to end with Brionac, if possible, so Pegasus III knows exactly what he's dealing with.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:58 pm

(Oh yeah. I meant to do two. But I'll change it lol.)

The attacks reduced Aster's score to 5300 causing him to lose his composure for a second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 pm

"Now you see why I'm called the King of the Ice Barrier. You could say that I have ice in my veins." Alex said, smiling, but inside, he was terrified. ~What if HE is called? Who knows what kind of damage could be caused! More importantly, if HE is summoned, what will happen to ME?!~ He thought, as he played his unshown cards face down on the field. "Two face-downs and that will do." Alex said, still worried about himself. (Could we possibly get Kai and Zeiya to see Alex in action? Just a thought.)

"Something's going on with Alex, I can feel it. But I can't do anything right now, but that feeling I got with the chill down my spine gave me the hunch that he is still alive." Jessica explained as she walked down the hall with Mahad, still worried for her brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:30 am

"The anomaly's reading vanished along with the tiger creature."

"It must have been what we were detecting."

_____
Alister drew.
"Double Dude was destroyed last turn, therefor it's effect Special Summons two Double Dude Tokens (1000 ATK each)." He explained as two thin men wearing large scarves appeared.

"You mentioned four cards from my deck earlier if I'm not mistaken. This turn you will witness two of them. The first is my Clock Tower Prison." Aster activated the Field Spell card causing a large clock tower to emerge behind him. It's hands read twelve o'clock.

"It's noon now and the sun is shining freely. But as always night will fall. I summon Destiny Hero - Dread Servant (400 ATK)." An anti-hero appeared wielding many spikes. The hands on the clock tower moved to read three o'clock.

"Dread Servant moves time along faster. Now I sacrifice him and my Double Dude Tokens to summon another card you mentioned, Destiny Hero - Plasma (1900 ATK)." A mutated hero appeared with a dragon head for his right arm, a tail, and spikes growing from his back.

"Using Plasma's effect, I equip Medium of the Ice Barrier to him increasing his ATK by half of her's" Plasma swallowed her whole though his dragon mouth. An imprint of her face appeared on his wings as his ATK increased to 3000. One of his face-down cards are likely a trap, but at such an early stage in the game risks must be taken.

"Plasma attacks Acolyte. He may not be able to destroy it, but the damage to your Life Points will be considerable."

___
"With Alex?" Mahad questioned. Can she really sense Alex's feelings?
They two arrived at the dueling arena where students were placing duels during their lunch break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 am

Alex winced as the attack went through, and hard. ~I'm scared now. I may not have a choice but to synchro summon HIM.~ He thought, now panicking, as he still felt the presence that was watching him.

"Yeah." Jessica said, as they got to the practice duels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 am

"I'll set a card face-down. Turn End." Aster said calmly as the face-down card appeared. During Alex's Standby Phase the clock tower would read six o'clock.

Alex: 6500
Aster: 5300
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm

"You leave me no choice. I didn't want to bring HIM out, but you've forced me to do so." Alex said, coldly, as a chill started to pick up as he drew. "Card of Sanctity allows us to draw until we both have six cards in our hand." He continued as he drew again. "Now I'll summon my Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier!" Alex said, as a man wielding blades of ice jumped onto the field. (1200/0) "Normally, his effect would stop you cold, but that's not his purpose here, as he is also a tuner. Cryomancer, Acolyte, you know what must be done. We need HIM." Alex continued, as the two men looked back at Alex with a scared look in their eyes, as they jumped high into the sky, while Alex somehow started to float in the air.

"Great spirits of the cold, I call upon thee to help me freeze all my opposition. Grant me your power to bring an eternal winter!" Alex started chanting, as a very loud roar came from behind Alex, as inside Plasma, Medium of the Ice Barrier looked more terrified than ever. "I call thee, BRIONAC, DRAGON OF THE ICE BARRIER!!!" Alex screamed, as the monsterous ice dragon flew into the scene, as Alex landed to the ground, clutching where his heart is, breathing heavily. "...must...regain...footing... that's better." Alex said, as Brionac roared again. (2300/1400) Before Aster could even respond, Alex quickly discarded three cards from his hand. "Now then, I'm using Brionac's effect at the risk of corruption of my soul. I discard three cards from my hand to blow an equal amount of cards on your field back to your hand! And it ain't London Bridge, but Big Ben will have to do." Alex explained, hoping for the best as Brionac let out a massive breath of icy cold wind that blew Plasma, Clock Tower Prison, and one of Aster's facedowns back to his hand, before Alex got to one knee. "...not again..." He muttered, as he got up again.

Back at the academy, Jessica could feel her brother's pain even from where they're at. "Alex..." She said, now extremely worried as she got a very arctic-like cold chill down her spine as she rushed outside, pulling a card from her deck. "Mai, you're needed!" She yelled, as Harpie Lady 1 materialized when she got outside. "Find Alex and make sure he's ok." She ordered, as Mai took off toward Satelitte. "I'm counting on you." Jessica said, quietly.

(I named the Harpie Mai in honor of Mai Valentine. It's truly appropriate.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm

"Something about this dragon...if wrong. Like the Light of Destruction." He felt some fear from the dragon, but refused to show it on his face.
"I chain Call of the Haunted. It will revive Double Dude (1000 DEF) before your dragon returns it to my hand." Aster said hastily. I couldn't save Plasma or my Clock Tower Prison, a critical loss.

___
"That dragon...I've seen it before. From when he escaped." Pegasus III remarked. Such a powerful creature. One day it would be his.

___
Mahad looked on worried. How did Jessica sense Alex's pain from so far away? He followed her outside and watched as the duel spirit flew away. He was a bit glad that most people couldn't see the spirits on account of the number of students gathered there.

(If you guys want me to do the plot where Zeiya and Kai get the Duel Runners and Decks back just have them appear on the scene and I can start it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:36 pm

"You're in luck. I choose not to attack, and that may hurt me or that may help me. I can't afford to risk my soul right now. Tough luck, Brionac." Alex said, smirking, as the dragon was not happy.

"It's a long story, Mahad. I won't bore you with the details, but it has to do with most of the Ice Barrier warriors being friends with the residents of Mist Valley. The only one not welcome there was Brionac." Jessica explained, as they headed back inside.

(I'm all for taking a break for the duel. Let Kai and Zeiya get their stuff back and get them to the scene if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:16 pm

(I'm getting bored of waiting. If you want, we can put the duel on hold and just concentrate on Jessica and Mahad.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:28 pm

(Kay. Maybe Kai will return soon.)

"Cool." Mahad said. Above the duel arena a sign hung that read "tournament try outs".

"I don't think these are just friendly duels." Mahad mentioned moving closer to ready a sign.

"They're preparing to choose participant for a competition between several academies!" Mahad said a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 pm

"Now I'm interested!" Jessica said, following Mahad, her father's personality pouring out of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 am

"Cool! Do you want to sign up together!?" Mahad said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:58 am

"Way ahead of you!" Jessica said, literally ahead of him.

(I'm going to explain to Aster and everyone the situation with Brionac.)

While he was finishing his turn with Brionac glaring at him, unhappy that there was no attack, Alex turned back to Aster. "This monster is a special monster. Downside: It hurts me more than it hurts others. Every time I use his ability, a little bit of my willpower to resist Brionac's control gets drained. If I use him too much, eventually, I'll become a permanent servant to him. And anyone who wants to steal him, better think again. Only I can use him. Anyone else who touches the card, practically becomes a popsicle. By the way, who sent you?" He explained, now curious about Aster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:36 am

"Are you two here for the entrance test?" A protractor asked. Mahad nodded.
"Alright. Two Duel Robots are available. Try your luck against them." The man instructed motioning to the machines.

_______
Aster looked surprised for a moment. Was he sent by someone? He couldn't remember why he had come to duel. He shook his head and suddenly he couldn't remember what he was thinking about. He drew a blank as the thought had been robbed from his mind.

"I came here to defeat you myself." He stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:31 pm

"Let's do this, Mahad! This'll help take my mind off of Alex for a while!" Jessica said, as she got to her duel robot.

Back at Satellite, Alex scoffed. "So predictable. There's no way he would tell me who sent him. They're being secretive. I'll find out anyway." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 am

"Cool!" Mahad exclaimed as he ran to face his own Duel Robot.

Jessica's Duel Robot opponent started up. It drew five cards from it's deck into the circular rotating mechanism where it's "Hand" was kept.
"Duel Start." It's synthetic voice declared as before it drew it's sixtieth card.
"Activate Continuous Spell Card. Machina Frontline. Normal Summoning Machina Soldier (1600 ATK)."
A humaniod robot clad in green armor with a blade attached to it's right arm appeared.

"When there are no other monster cards present on my field when Machina Soldier is Normal Summoned, it's effect Special Summons a Machina monster. Special Summoning Machina Sniper (1800 ATK). Turn End."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am

"Heh. That's your downfall. Not protecting yourself better." Jessica said, smirking as she held back the wings from her back that usually popped out during a duel. "I'll show you why. I activate Card Trader, but I'm not using it for what it appears. I then play Double Summon to summon my Falcon of Mist Valley and my Mist Valley Soldier!" She added, as two winged warriors flew onto the field, ready for action. (Falcon: 2000/1200: Soldier: 1700/300-Tuner) "Since you have no barriers around you, I'm going to have my Falcon attack your Sniper! And he requires that I return one card from my field to my hand, and I'm choosing Card Trader! Go forth, my friend!" Jessica said, as the Falcon swooped in and sliced the sniper in two. "Now, Mist Valley Soldier, take out his Machina Soldier!" Jessica continued, as her other warrior swooped in and stabbed the machine with his two knives right where the gut would be, as sparks started flying like crazy. "I expected you to be a lot tougher. This is becoming a disappointment." She said, shaking her head in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 am

The Duel Robot's Life Points fell to 7700.
"Machina Frontline's effect activates. When Machine-Type monster is destroyed by battle and sent to Graveyard a Machine-Type monster with lower ATK is Special Summoned from Deck. Special Summoning Machina Peacekeeper (500 ATK)." A tiny three wheeled robot appeared with two green eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am

Jessica scoffed at that, as a second Peacekeeper appeared after the soldier was dismantled. "I see what you're trying to do. You're planning on sacrificing your monsters for Perfect Machine King. Not happening on my watch. Two cards face down, and that will do. Now quit being so predictable! My brother puts up a better challenge!" She said, referring to several years ago when their parents were alive and they were together. "And I think you'd better prepare to "rust in peace", cause that's exactly what's going to happen!" She taunted, still smirking like a cheshire cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:02 pm

"Normal Summoning Machina Gearframe (1800 ATK). When Machina Gearframe is summoned effect adds 1 Machina monster from Deck to Hand." It stated as it shuffled through it's Deck for a card.

"Discarding Machine monsters with levels equal to 8 to Special Summon Machina Fortress (2500 ATK)." it stated discarding Cannon Soldier and a second Machina Peacekeeper. A large war machien roared onto the battle field.

"Machina Peacekeeper's Union effect allows it to be equipped to a Machine monster. Equipping to Machina Fortress." The small robot leaped onto the much larger one integrating itself into it.

"Machina Fortress attacks Falcon of Mist Valley, Machina Gearframe attacks Mist Valley Soldier."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 pm

"Predictable." Jessica muttered, as one of her traps activated as a massive tornado ripped the machines to scrap metal, while her hair blew in the heavy breeze like it was a normal windy day, with a smile. "This is my version of Mirror Force, called "Cyclonic Fury." As long as I control at least one WIND monster on my field, I can activate this card like Mirror Force. It's not as rare as Mirror Force, but it works for me." Jessica explained, as the wind died down and the hunks of scrap fell to the ground. "Anything else predictable you want to try?" She taunted, not amused in the least. "Reminds me why my favorite movie is "Twister."" She added, jokingly. (Twister is not MY favorite, FYI.)

(Kai, Zeiya, we're waiting on you to continue so the duel with Aster and Alex can continue once they've gotten their gear back.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Gearframe was destroyed as normal, but the parts of Peacekeeper were all that blew off of Fortress.

"Machina Peacekeeper's Union effect. If equipped monster were to be destroyed Machina Peacekeeper is destroyed in it's place. Fortress resumed it's attack on Falcon of Mist Valley." The persistent machine pressed forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:17 pm

"You're going to regret not attacking my Soldier." Jessica said, coldly, not intimidated as a storm started to form behind her, indicating her plans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experimental Nightmare   

Back to top Go down

An Experimental Nightmare
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next